Evelisa Floral & Design

Yonkers, NY · View map · Visit website

About Evelisa Floral & Design

Evelisa Floral & Design is a wedding florist located in Yonkers, New York that provides bouquets and floral designs that are elegant and creative for their brides. Owner and lead designer Evelisa has all the expertise in floral design, color arrangements, and texture to make your wedding ceremony an extravagant affair of flowers. Evelisa and her team of professional floral designers are committed to bringing your floral vision to life for your special day.

Products Offered
No matter how large or intimate your wedding ceremony is, the team at Evelisa Floral & Design is always prepared to deliver masterful and classic floral designs for your wedding. Evelisa pays close attention to each and every detail in her designs and even crafts them from scratch. Flower arrangements offered include the following:

• Aisle decor

21 Evelisa Floral & Design Reviews

Chelsea
Chelsea Benitez

Married on 07/20/2019

Impeccable work. Evelisa goes above and beyond to make sure everything is perfection!

The work evelisa and her team do is truly impeccable. The attention to detail in every design that leaves her studio will take your breath away. Thank you evelisa floral and design! Read more The work evelisa and her team do is truly impeccable. The attention to detail in every design that leaves her studio will take your breath away. Thank you evelisa floral and design!

Janise
Janise

Married on 06/29/2019

Evelisa took what was in my mind and was able to execute exactly what I invisioned and even more.

Evelisa from the moment we met was friendly and professional. She took my vision and added ideas that I thought I couldn’t have. She made our dreams come true for our modern industrial wedding. Read more Evelisa from the moment we met was friendly and professional. She took my vision and added ideas that I thought I couldn’t have. She made our dreams come true for our modern industrial wedding.

C
Christine

Married on 05/18/2019

Incredible

From design to experience, working with Evelisa was incredible. She was super flexible, creative, and helped me bring my dream florals to life! Read more From design to experience, working with Evelisa was incredible. She was super flexible, creative, and helped me bring my dream florals to life!