Evendim Images.co.uk

Harlow · View map

About Evendim Images.co.uk

Evendim IMAGES offer a wide range of photography for all happy occasions or corporate events. Just take a look around at my website and enjoy the images and content. I can cater for all wedding types with your idea’s in mind to bring out the best moments of your day. As my clients have discovered they usually come away with a more than they purchased at no extra cost because its not all about business, photography is my passion.

I can do a lot more than wedding and event photography though I also can provide photography for corporate and private home portraiture. If you have young children or a newborn baby I have a small home studio for creative portraits, stock photography and other idea’s which a lot of our corporate clients like to use.

I pride myself on giving top quality at affordability keeping you the customer in mind as I use the latest innovative photography techniques and technologies. Should you require a larger space than a home studio I have contacts in the industry with various studio’s and penthouse suites. Just tell contact me by phone or email and let me know what you need and you might be surprised.

Reviews

Have you hired this vendor?
Be the first to leave a review!

Evendim Images.co.uk FAQ