Event Decor & Rentals

Oviedo, FL · View map · Visit website

About Event Decor & Rentals

Event Decor & Rentals is a wedding event rental business located in Oviedo, Florida. This company features a wide selection of practical and decorative specialty items in their diverse showroom inventory. Their team of wedding professionals offers full-service packages that extend beyond standard event rentals to ensure that their clients’ wedding dreams become realities.

Event Decor & Rentals provides complete delivery, setup, and cleanup services. They also work hard to fully support each couple as they select the perfect supplements for their one-of-a-kind celebrations. Beyond rental services, Event Decor & Rentals also provides wedding coordination services. These advantageous solutions cover concerns such as vendor management, venue referrals, and specialized wedding agendas. Some of the exclusive event rental options provided by Event Decor & Rentals include:

• Cake stands
  • Frames and mirrors
  • Vases and centerpieces
  • Gold, silver, rose-gold, and white chargers
  • Table runners and cloths, napkins, and chair covers
  • Tables, chairs, and specialty furniture
  • Decorative backdrops

14 Reviews for Event Decor & Rentals

14 Event Decor & Rentals Reviews

Rebecca
Featured
Rebecca

Married on 11/17/2018

Beauty and the beast!

I searched and searched for months on end looking for a vendor who could turn my beauty and the beast themed wedding into a reality. As soon as I met with the team they really wowed me! We ... Read more collaborated on different ideas and what would look best and substituting things to make it a little more budget friendly! I could not of wished for a better decor team. They exceeded all of my expectations when I walked into my reception.

H
Holly B

Getting married on 04/20/2022

Beautifully done!

Helped make a beautiful event stress free! Read more Helped make a beautiful event stress free!

S
Saudia P.

Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing to work with!

Nadia was always responsive and attentive and has a great sense of creativity and vision for any event! I will be planning all of my events with her and for her beautiful decor! Read more Nadia was always responsive and attentive and has a great sense of creativity and vision for any event! I will be planning all of my events with her and for her beautiful decor!