Event Design Professionals

Perrysburg, OH · View map

About Event Design Professionals

Specializing in event decor and coordination, Event Design Professionals can help you with every aspect of your event. We use the latest trends in the special events industry to create a spectacular setting for your event. From chair covers to centerpieces, EDP can help make your event something your guest will be talking about for years.

Take your event over the top with our sleek Ultra Fit Chair and Table Covers.

We can help plan your wedding, corporate event, fundraiser, birthday, anniversary party, and much more.

We offer a wide range of services including:

-Ultra Fit chair and table covers

-table skirt and uplighting

-wedding planning

-day of coordination

-personalized hand painted aisle runners

-centerpiece design and rentals

-unity candle design

- personalized invitations

-personalized monograms

Our packages are design to the clients needs. We work with any budget because we believe every deserves to have the perfect event.

Our website is currently under construction so feel free to email us at: eventprotoledo@gmail.com

5 Reviews for Event Design Professionals

5 Event Design Professionals Reviews

L
Lauryn

Married on 03/08/2013

Barb and her team was amazing! I have to admit it was difficult for me to let go and allow Barb to take over, but I'm so happy I did! Everything turned out beautifully! From the centerpieces and ... Read more table linen to the flow of the event, everything was perfect! She took care of everything, so I didn't have to worry! I would definitely recommend Event Design Professionals to anyone planning a special event! Barb does a wonderful job and makes the entire process stress-free!

A
Ann

Married on 01/05/2013

Barb and her crew are AMAZING! Barb is great to work with and made our wedding day run as smooth as possible and she even stepped in to handle other odds and ends for the day! Barb set up our ... Read more ceremony site and after our ceremony while we were in another room for dinner flipped the room for the reception...when we all came back upstairs the room took everyones breath away! Thank you for being so great, professional, and flexible you are a godsend to any bride!!

L
Laurel

Married on 10/06/2012

I was an OOT bride planning a wedding in my FI hometown and Barb was a life saver. She helped me through the entire planning process from beginning to end and our day wouldn't have been perfect ... Read more without her. Barb and her staff took my vision and created a breathtaking atmosphere for our reception. We still receive compliments on how nice it looked. Not only did she do a great job decorating she attended to every detail throughout the day allowing my family to enjoy themselves and not have to worry about anything. I cannot say how thankful I am to have had Barb's help thoughout the entire experience. She exceeded my expectations and could not be happier!!!!