Event Designer's by Q&E

Quebradillas, PR · View map

About Event Designer's by Q&E

Your experience with Event Designer's by Q&E will include a one-on-one FREE consultations in which we learn more about you and your personal love story. We can create a design custom tailored to you and your venue on a budget. Call us Today!!!

8 Reviews for Event Designer's by Q&E

8 Event Designer's by Q&E Reviews

FutureMrs.E
Lisa M.

Married on 05/10/2018

One word to describe Event Designer's by Q&E - AMAZING! Eduardo and Quentin are the BEST! Words cannot describe the work, help, advice, comfort, professionalism and awesomeness that they provided for ... Read more my new husband and I. From the moment I emailed to inquire about their services I felt an instant connection that made this nervous destination bride in New York at ease - and then once we met for our in-person meeting, it was clear to us that we had made the right choice. Even before, during and after the horrible hurricane Maria, Q&E were in constant contact from Puerto Rico to New York, assuring us that they were here to help us with our dream wedding. Do not hesitate to hire them for your full wedding services. Q&E and ALL of their team are the best! We are so thankful, grateful and extremely blessed to have met and worked with them - we now consider them family!

J
Jennifer

Event date: 03/01/2018

I have never met 2 more professional people and the decor and food was second to none. Read more I have never met 2 more professional people and the decor and food was second to none.

J
Jennifer

Married on 02/16/2018

The absolute best. If you’re planning a wedding, you need to use their services. Friendly, forward thinking, professional and prompt. The team kept me stress free throughout the process and were ... Read more absolutely committed to making my day awesome.