Event Elements

Punta Gorda, FL · View map · Visit website

About Event Elements

Event Elements Catering offers fresh ingredients with elevated cuisine. Whether it’s passed hors d’oeuvres , home made elegant buffets or plated meals we have a full staff to offer you excellent service. We are bringing together all of the elements for your event. We work with local venders who provide fresh crisp linens, china and flatware, glassware and everything you need ! Its not just excellent food prepared with expertise and hospitality service with genuine passion and focus, it’s creatively designed custom menus just for you! Everything you need to the best day ever! you for checking us out!!!

4 Reviews for Event Elements

4 Event Elements Reviews

Vicky
Vicky Hobbs

Married on 05/11/2019

A top-notch professional

Of all the vendors I worked with for my wedding, Kathy was head and shoulders above them all. She was prompt, highly intelligent, courteous, and presented everything that I asked for. Her food was ... Read more delicious. she did everything that she said she would do, and went above and beyond by helping me coordinate with the unbelievably incompetent rental company. No need to think twice, just hire her. You won't regret it.

kristen
kristen

Married on 03/09/2019

5 stars across the board!!

We chose Kathy to cater our wedding based off of a recommendation from a friend and I’m so glad we did! Kathy’s food is as wonderful as her persona. The food was absolutely delicious and everyone ... Read more working the event was so kind and friendly!! I felt like royalty when they came around. When we met, Kathy helped ensure our menu choices reflected us as a couple. It didnt matter that we had asain, italian, and american requests. If it’s what we wanted she made it happen and added her own personal touch that just accentuated the brilliance of the dish. I couldn’t have picked a better caterer for our wedding! Thank you Kathy 💜

Sharie
Sharie Bresky

Married on 03/02/2019

Excellent food and service

We loved the food. All my guests couldn’t stop talking about how good the food was. Staff was awesome and very helpful. I would definitely recommend Event Elements. Read more We loved the food. All my guests couldn’t stop talking about how good the food was. Staff was awesome and very helpful. I would definitely recommend Event Elements.