Event Factor

Miami, Florida · View map · Visit website

About Event Factor

Event Factor is a wedding DJ company located in Miami, Florida. Not only does this company provide great entertainment for your wedding reception, but they also supply lighting to further compliment your celebration. This company has over a decade of experience in the industry. Owner Michael Feria can help plan wedding entertainment so that their music reflects you and your partner.

Event Factor offers karaoke and a photo booth to enhance the entertainment on your wedding day. Additional DJ services and equipment include:

• Bilingual MC
  • Projector
  • Sound/PA system
  • Uplighting

Other Services
This company includes lighting services such as uplighting and audiovisuals to elevate the look of your celebration. Additional lighting services include:

• Accent

143 Event Factor Reviews

Featured
User7009887

2+ years ago

Where do I even begin? I have known about Event Factor for over 6 years. They are my "GO- TO" entertainment company. They are the only company I recommend to my clients. This company provides ... Read more exceptional service and an amazing product. I currently got married and they rocked the house for over 5 hours. The music, lighting and overall ambiance was more than I ever dreamed of. A special thank you to Josh Rubin, Mike Ferria and Danny Aka the best drummer in Miami. I love you guys!!!!! You are the best!

O
Oscar Prat

Getting married on 05/03/2020

Ana & Oscar Prat 03/17/2019

Our first contact was with Josh, what a fabulous and easy going gentleman he was, the face of Event Factor through out. He was in command at all times, experienced, flexible and very patience with us, ... Read more in fact, with 2 days to go I decided to serenade my wife to be,, with a great friend that came to my assistance since I had so many things to say, perhaps, singing but no way not even in the shower and Josh went out of his way to accommodate my friend Amaury Gutierrez, wow they worked together and brought a sensational moment for all present. Event Factor and Josh took us on a trip that went from spiritual, fun to end it with a bang. I will not only recommend them but insist in chatting with them before going elsewhere. My respect to the entire team at Event Factors and hoping to see them at our first anniversary. Oscar & Ana Prat 03/17/2019. The Biltmore Hotel, Coral Gables, Florida

Krishna
Krishna Wagner

Married on 06/15/2019

Dr. Wagner

It was a fantastic experience to have Theeventfactor to Entertain the birthday party for my husband. I really was impressed and appreciated the level of professionalism that the showed from the ... Read more initial contact to the end. They are able to customize your need and you feel like they are carefully taking care of your concerns, demands or just ideas. The selection of songs are up to you but they also can help to improve it, which is great if you run out of free time. Lights used become part of the decoration. Joshua - the DJ- really makes you feel that he cares to make sure we are happily enjoying the party! We had so much fun during the party, he makes you look so good with your guest!