Event Glamour

Danvers, Massachusetts · View map · Visit website

About Event Glamour

Event Glamour is a beauty and health business based in Danvers, Massachusetts. The team, which is made up of Lia Giacalone and Ashley Giacalone, serve couples and their bridal party at weddings all throughout New England. They take great pride in bringing “beauty to you” on your big day.

Event Glamour is available for all parts of your wedding celebration. They can help you prepare for engagement photos, boudoir photos, trash the dress, bachelorette parties, ceremonies, and receptions. Their specialty is wedding hair and airbrush makeup. Before your wedding, they can provide you with consultations and hair and makeup trials. Couples can have them handle their blowouts, textured styling, extensions and updos/ styling. You can also request tanning services such as airbrush or spray. As for your makeup, they can accommodate a wide range of looks varying from natural to glamorous. Their makeup services include:

• Contour makeup

9 Event Glamour Reviews

K
Kristen

Married on 06/23/2017

Ashley is amazing at make up and extremely flexible and professional! She truly just wants to make you the happiest you can be! I highly recommend her! Read more Ashley is amazing at make up and extremely flexible and professional! She truly just wants to make you the happiest you can be! I highly recommend her!

K
Kate

Married on 06/10/2017

I was married on June 10 and had Ashley do my makeup as well as 4 of my bridesmaids. She was great! She was very friendly and was flexible with her time on wedding day while working with the hair ... Read more stylist that we used. I was nervous at my trial that I would look too done up, but she worked with me to make changes so that I was happy with the result. For the wedding she remembered everything that I wanted and I loved my makeup! I had never used airbrush before, but it stayed on for the whole night. Ashley listened to what my bridesmaids were looking for so that we all looked perfect. She also accepts Venmo payments which is very convenient. I highly recommend Ashley!

A
Abby

Married on 10/01/2016

So happy with the quality of Ashley's makeup services - highly recommend having her for your airbrush makeup! I did not use Lia for my hair, but I have been in another wedding that used her and she is ... Read more fantastic as well! Highly recommend!