Event Guru

Rocklin, CA · View map · Visit website

About Event Guru

Event Guru is a wedding planning company in Rocklin, California. After owning her own full-service wedding venue for a over a decade, Kristen Brown of Event Guru has establish her own wedding planning business. Together with her team, Kristen creates personalized plans for weddings, covering every detail. The team can assist in any aspect of a wedding coordinating, dedicated to being a couple’s one committed team to take care of every need.

Always aiming to provide the highest quality services available, the talents of Event Guru extend to fill many wedding needs. In addition to planning, they partner with quality vendors in their area to provide full-service floral design, ceremony and reception site design and DJ/Emcee services. In addition, they can help couples find their perfect venue, provide top notch coordination, and create stylizing that fits a couple’s vision for their ceremony and reception.

7 Reviews for Event Guru

7 Event Guru Reviews

Amber
Amber Danielski

Married on 02/19/2019

Event Guru is AMAZING!!

We used Kristen, with Event Guru to host our engagement party. From the first meeting with her she listened intently to our wishes and helped work with our budget. She was so patient and truly made ... Read more our dream party come to life! All our guests just raved about the decor, especially the gorgeous fresh floral arrangements she made herself. I am of course using Event Guru for our upcoming wedding as well and have been so pleased with this experience so far. From helping us find our venue down to the DJ and food, Kristen has been by my side and helped keep me calm through all this crazy planning. I truly recommend her to anyone that just wants to be able to breathe and enjoy the process of creating your special day without feeling overwhelmed. She has been an angel!

Becca
Becca V

Married on 11/17/2018

Wonderful!

Kristen was absolutely a dream to work with for my dream wedding. She was so responsive and upfront, helpful and went above and beyond to ensure we had a perfect day. Highly recommended! Read more Kristen was absolutely a dream to work with for my dream wedding. She was so responsive and upfront, helpful and went above and beyond to ensure we had a perfect day. Highly recommended!

C
Corinne

Married on 10/21/2018

AMAZING!!! And so easy to work with!

I had an amazing experience! She was prompt, professional, and had such amazing decorations. I would recommend her to anyone! She really made my day amazing and made things so easy for me! Read more I had an amazing experience! She was prompt, professional, and had such amazing decorations. I would recommend her to anyone! She really made my day amazing and made things so easy for me!