Event Haus Productions

Signal Hill, CA · View map

About Event Haus Productions

Event Haus Productions is a full-service event planning and production company located in Signal Hill, California. From private parties and corporate functions to conferences and grand wedding events, our seasoned event planning pros will seamlessly orchestrate all your most important event details so you can relax and truly enjoy one of the most special days of your life. Affordable, professional and with a client list that includes the City of Los Angeles, SpaceX and Los Angeles World Airports we offer personalized event coordination and planning services to exceed your expectations.

Serving the greater Los Angeles and Orange counties, Event Haus Productions provides professional event planning, production, and design for weddings and other special events. Our team is experienced in handling a variety of events, including Festivals, Conferences, Corporate Functions, Weddings and we are specialized in LGBT weddings. Event services offered include the following:

• Day-of coordination

4 Event Haus Productions Reviews

S
Spencer

Married on 03/10/2018

This year Joey planned a part for my team at SpaceX for several hundred employees. Joey did a tremendous job. He worked within a tight timeline, and he knocked it out of the park with venue selection, ... Read more food and drink selection, and value. I received a heap of complements from my team, all thanks to Joey and his staff’s amazing help. I will definitely use them again.

A
Ariel

Married on 06/13/2013

We hired Event Haüs (last minute! ) to coordinate our wedding. Joey, the owner, was amazing! He and his staff set up our outdoor reception beautifully and made sure the whole evening ran smoothly. Joey ... Read more has a great grasp of wedding logistics and helped us so much. Joey and his staff created a great flow between the bar and buffet, the dance floor and DJ, the tables and cake station. It’s those little things that make a big impact on the success of the evening and Joey and his staff just get it. I felt like I could relax and enjoy my big day because they had everything covered!

S
Sarun

Married on 11/17/2012

Joey was our day-of wedding coordinator. In one word, he was "fabulous". He was punctual, polite, organized, and charming. He made sure that everything was taken care of so that we did not have to ... Read more worry about a single thing. He was on top of every little thing. From rehearsals, to first dance, to cake cutting; everything was prompt and seamless. I would definitely recommend him for your next event. Thank you Even Haus!!