XL Entertainment Systems

Anaheim, CA · View map · Visit website

About XL Entertainment Systems

Based in Anaheim, California, Event Lighting & Draping Decor specializes in setting the mood, energy, and atmosphere for your wedding reception with custom lighting and draping. The company's experienced, professional designers can take a plain event space and transform it into something spectacular. We only use state-of-the-art equipment and employ expert technicians, ensuring that you receive the highest levels of experience, quality, professionalism, and value. Since 1992, we have been serving Orange County, Los Angeles, and San Diego.

Event Lighting & Draping Decor’s team of expert designers and technicians offers decor and lighting packages to suit all budgets. Decor services include event design, drapery, seamless dance floor, chair rentals and much more.

The following services are available:

• Wall draping

B
Featured
Brianne

Married on 06/16/2018

Working with Adrian from XL Entertainment was a complete pleasure! Adrian’s work is AMAZING! He took a very average looking venue and, with his draping and uplighting, turned it into the beautiful ... Read more wedding of my dreams! Adrian accentuated the windows in my venue (my selling point for choosing the venue) with BEAUTIFUL draping. Our wedding space felt light and airy...exactly what I had envisioned! What struck my mom and me the most when working with Adrian were his honest business practices. At one point in the planning process, my mom and I had considered adding even more draping and Adrian actually advised us not to, as he thought it might make the space feel too confined. I was so impressed that he gave us his honest opinion and was truly looking out for the beauty of the event when he could have easily just added the extra charge that we were willing to pay to our invoice! Adrian’s work and ethics are impeccable. If you are looking to enhance (or in my case, transform) your wedding venue, XL Entertainment will do just that!

G
Geny Bahou

Getting married on 10/05/2019

Amazing!!!

XL Entertainment completely transformed our venue and brought to life to vision the exact dream we were looking for. Thank you so much for the amazing results! Read more XL Entertainment completely transformed our venue and brought to life to vision the exact dream we were looking for. Thank you so much for the amazing results!!

E
Evelyn

Married on 08/09/2019

Bride and groom

This company was a pleasure to work with. Adrian was easy to contact and responded quickly. Our wedding reception was magical with the beautiful full ballroom draping and blue up lighting. Thank you ... Read more for making our wedding day so special and creating a beautiful, whimsical space for our guests to celebrate. Don't look elsewhere for your draping and lighting needs!