Event Perfect Entertainment

Randolph, MA · View map · Visit website

About Event Perfect Entertainment

Enjoy an experienced team of DJs that creates an energetic atmosphere for any wedding event with Event Perfect Entertainment of Boston, Massachusetts. Event Perfect Entertainment are professionals who stay current with industry trends and entertainments skills, and want to personalize services to reflect your music and entertainment wishes. Do nothing but enjoy your night as the skilled DJs create the perfect soundtrack for a perfect wedding.

Experience
The team at Event Perfect Entertainment includes three experienced DJs, each with diverse entertainment practice and specialties. In addition to musical expertise, each DJ offers a professional announcing presentation. The knowledge extends beyond the day of the event to include preparation for an ideal entertainment atmosphere.

Entertainment services offered through Event Perfect Entertainment include a consultation and use of online wedding planning tools. Couples will also find the following:

• Karaoke

P
Featured
Paula

Married on 06/15/2018

I'm so glad I chose Tim as our event DJ. He provided a sound system for the ceremony, as well as the reception. I was afraid of having a boring reception depending on which DJ I hired, but Tim didn't ... Read more disappoint at all. He kept the energy going without disrespecting any of our requests. Everyone left our wedding saying they hadn't had that much fun in a long time! Tim was also open to any last-minute requests we or our guests had that night. I'd definitely recommend him to anybody!

M
Marissa Roy

Married on 09/07/2019

Amazingly flexible and entertaining!!!!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Event Perfect Entertainment! Tim and his wife Sacha were early, professional and phenomenally inviting to our guests. The company provided uplighting that ... Read more made all the difference in our smaller venue. Sacha worked the photo booth and made sure even our older guests were able to use it. There was a great variety of props, and we were even given a book at the end of the night that had a copy of each photo strip from the evening! It was so fun to go through and see our guests having a great time. DJ Tim is AMAZING! He understands a crowd and the floor was packed all night. We had a last minute Groom-Mother dance addition the night of, and he was so flexible in accommodating our requests. Tim was able to keep things running smoothly as the MC, which was super helpful because as a bride you will never look at a clock the whole night. The ceremony music was exactly what I wanted, and I didn’t have to worry about a thing! Several of our guests asked for their information, and I am very happy to recommend Event Perfect Entertainment!

M
Mary

Married on 08/03/2019

Best DJ ever!

Tim was absolutely AMAZING at our wedding! Let me start by talking about the prep and care Tim took of us to make sure our wedding music came out like we envisioned. We gave him a very tough task of ... Read more not only playing different types of music like Arabic, Italian, and American, but we also wanted a club vibe and wanted to limit the songs to about a minute and half each. Tim executed flawlessly and I can say that it was the best mixing I’ve heard in a very long time. We HIGHLY recommend him not just for his incredible talent, but also for value and the prep work he does to make sure everything comes out like we wanted. In addition to all of the music, the photobooth was amazing, LED lights were gorgeous, and slideshow he put together for us was out of this world. THANK YOU! You have two very happy brides :)