Event Studio

Purcellville, VA · View map

About Event Studio

Event Studio is a boutique floral design & event decorating business. We also offer event coordinating to couples who hire us for design. We have a large inventory and endless ideas! We fall in love with every couple and every wedding as if they are our only client. Wedding design is the craziest, most fun, completely hectic and rewarding field of all! We love, love, love it!

64 Reviews for Event Studio

64 Event Studio Reviews

Ashleigh
Ashleigh

Married on 06/08/2019

Stunning florals

Kelley was an absolute miracle worker for our wedding. Unlike most florists, she does both decor and flowers. I personally do not have an eye for that type of stuff, and it was hard to put into words ... Read more words what I even wanted. Kelley walked me through the whole process seamlessly, and trusting her with the decor and flower arrangements was the best decision I've ever made. When I walked into the venue, I was absolutely stunned at its beauty.

Paul-Kate
Paul-Kate Emerson

Married on 04/28/2019

Beauty, Vision, and Organization

Kelley (florist) and Allison (Day of Coordinator) from Event Studios made our wedding day flawless. The arrangements were lovely with an arbor, barrel toppers, head table spread, three different ... Read more styles of centerpieces, and many other smaller touches. They also used our signs, photos, and other decorations to make the space truly reflect us as a couple. Everyone says that you can’t have a wedding without something going wrong but if anything went wrong at ours, it was dealt with without our assistance. We got many compliments on the flowers and how beautifully decorated the space was. They were both easy to work with and in addition to the flowers Kelley hand painted us a corresponding welcome sign.

Lois
Lois Brown

Married on 04/12/2019

The best wedding ever!

There are not enough adjectives or words to express how blown away we were with Kelley and the work that she did for my daughter's wedding in April. We had a vision, we had Pinterest boards - but it ... Read more is so hard to convey a vision to someone else. Kelley caught and executed our vision beyond our wildest hopes and dreams. She did the flowers, tablescapes and day-of coordinating. The flowers were beyond amazing - they were stunning, gorgeous, spectacular - again, there are not enough adjectives to do justice to what Kelley created. As the day-of coordinator - Kelley helped us think through all of the details of the day, helping us think about things that we didn't even know we needed to think about! The day went off so smoothly - if there were any hiccups - we didn't know about them. We were all able to thoroughly enjoy the day without having to worry about anything! Kelley was kind, patient and invested. I felt like she cared about this wedding as much as we all cared about the wedding. Hiring Kelley was the best decision we made. I wish I had another wedding to plan so I could work with her again!