Event Studio

Purcellville, VA · View map

About Event Studio

Event Studio is a boutique floral design & event decorating business. We also offer event coordinating to couples who hire us for design. We have a large inventory and endless ideas! We fall in love with every couple and every wedding as if they are our only client. Wedding design is the craziest, most fun, completely hectic and rewarding field of all! We love, love, love it!

69 Reviews for Event Studio

69 Event Studio Reviews

Arianne
Arianne Gharavi

Married on 08/31/2019

Exactly what I had imagined in my head!

We used Event Studio for our flowers and for our wedding coordination. Although our reception was in a very large barn, I had my heart set on a “romantic garden” style wedding. I was so nervous about ... Read more how it was going to turn out because I wanted more than what we really had in our budget. Kelley literally took my 100 plus pins on my Pinterest board and turned it into exactly what I had imagined in my head. From the bouquets to the chandeliers, the center pieces, the drapes, all of the greenery that was hung, she just completely nailed it!! Kelley and her team worked so hard the day of the wedding, and it was everything we could dream of!

Carly
Carly Price

Married on 08/24/2019

Gorgeous Florals & Decor, Plus Day-of-Coordination!

Choosing Event Studio to handle the flowers, decor, and day of coordination was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding day! Kelley and her team go above and beyond to add the perfect touches ... Read more to your venue and to ensure your day goes without any hiccups! So many of my guests commented that the flowers throughout my venue were the most gorgeous they had ever seen! Before your wedding day, you have a design meeting with Kelley to talk about what you have in mind for the florals and decor for your venue, and then you get to hand select pieces from her huge inventory of items for your centerpieces, decorations for your ceremony area and so much more! Kelley is a pro at what she does, and can help you with any questions you may have regarding her direct services and just general questions about your bringing wedding day together. I also hired Kelley for the day of coordination, and I am so thankful that I did! What she provides is so much more than "day of" coordination. I was in contact with Kelley all throughout the year or so prior to my wedding, and there is no way I could have brought everything together without her help! On the day of, Sarah from the Event Studio team also assisted with the day-of coordination. Both Sarah and Kelley were perfect at making my family and bridal party feel comfortable and ready to enjoy the day. Sarah was so attentive and helpful, and always made sure my family and bridal party had what they needed. She made sure we stuck to our timeline as best as possible, and was always a step ahead in working with our vendors whenever we needed to make any adjustments. I am so thankful for Kelley, Sarah and the entire Event Studio team for making my dream wedding a reality! It was absolutely perfect!

Marilyn
Marilyn Procaccini

Married on 07/13/2019

Best Florist and Design team - top notch Loudoun county Florist

As the Mother of the Bride all I wanted to do is make my daughters and future son in laws wedding dreams come true. Kelley and her team at Event Studio made all that possible beyond anything we had ... Read more ever imagined at Shadow Creek Wedding & Events July 13, 2019. From our first phone call about her services, to our planning meeting in her studio home, to the masterpiece picture she paints for each bride and groom, to our weekly chats and lots of changes throughout the process - Kelley was remarkable! At one point during the planning she offered to go and look at farm tables with us and she was not even our coordinator. She offered great thoughts and we knew the day would be special. What we did not expect is how beautiful, perfect and spectacular the actual day would be. I can’t describe in words the overwhelming emotion we all had that day with the beauty that Kelley delivered. Every single person at our wedding were amazed with the flowers. The last thing I will share is my daughter brought an idea to Kelley that had never been done at Shadow Creek and she wanted Chandelier Roses around the four poles that shape the dance floor. Well what Event Studio did was nothing short of fantastic. We walked into the reception area and I cried with happiness. Event Studio is the best - and pricing was so reasonable and thoughtful of our event. Thank you Kelley and team for the magical day you created for Michelle and Andrew!