Event This

Maple Shade, NJ · View map

About Event This

Event This LLC is a full-service wedding planning company based in Maple Shade, New Jersey, that specializes in weddings. Owner and lead planner Alaina Arnold is detailed-oriented and hands-on throughout the planning process, so your wedding is everything you envision. In addition to wedding ceremonies and receptions, Event This LLC is happy to oversee and manage your engagement party, bachelorette festivities, bridal shower, rehearsal dinner, and farewell brunch.

Event This LLC has various packages for full and partial wedding planning, as well as day-of coordination services in the greater New Jersey area. During your consultation, Alaina and her talented team of creative event producers take the time to fully understand your needs and style, so it is executed beautifully on your big day. Other event planning services Event This LLC offers include the following:

• Budget Analysis

5 Event This Reviews

L
Laura

Getting married on 06/06/2020

Alaina has been helping me find a wedding venue and has offered her expertise to help with planning. She took everything I said I wanted within a venue and put it in front of my eyes! I was amazed at ... Read more what she found and was exactly what I was looking for! She is great at what she does!!

Jennifer
Jennifer Sheets

Married on 03/30/2019

Wedding on 03/30/19

Brandon and I are so grateful to have the opportunity to work with EVENT THIS. Our wedding day was absolutely amazing all cause of Alaina and Matt. They made sure everything ran smoothly and were ... Read more extremely professional. Thank you for always being only a call away and giving me such great advice and guidance, especially with selecting amazing vendors. Thank you for being so attentive to every single need on our wedding day. Alaina and Matt went above and beyond the call of duty. I would definitely recommend...whether you need a full service planner or only services on the day of your wedding EVENT THIS will not disappoint.

R
Ronnie

Married on 09/29/2018

Thank you, you made my wide's 40th Birthday an enjoyable and fun time for her and all in attendance. I could not have planned this without you! Read more Thank you, you made my wide's 40th Birthday an enjoyable and fun time for her and all in attendance. I could not have planned this without you!