Eventful At Locust Grove

Weston, MO · View map · Visit website

About Eventful At Locust Grove

Eventful At Locust Grove is a classic wedding venue located in Weston, Missouri. This stone-covered venue sits in rolling hills and is ideal for any wedding. Because it's exclusively an event venue, this location will fit any needs for your wedding day. Eventful At Locust Grove features many services and provides catering recommendations for your wedding reception.

Facilities and Capacity
Eventful At Locust Grove can accommodate up to 200 guests. Their outdoor spaces include the garden space as well as the lawn. The interior is historic and elegant, and it includes a bar, crystal chandeliers and upholstered walls. A bridal suite is also included.

Eventful At Locust Grove offers the following services:

• Décor
  • Furniture
  • Tables

Location
Eventful At Locust Grove is located in Weston, Missouri near Weston Bend State Park. This venue services the Kansas City metropolitan area.

12 Reviews for Eventful At Locust Grove

12 Eventful At Locust Grove Reviews

J
Featured
Jessica

Married on 09/25/2015

Where do I even begin when talking about Eventful!? Let me start with Kate and Christy. They are absolutely amazing. They helped me to plan my wedding from out of state and were so attentive from the ... Read more beginning. They sent me tons of information and photos and gave my parents and sister a tour of the space for me. They were so easy to get in touch with and very quick to answer any and all questions about my big day. Thank you so much Kate and Christy for everything you did to help Scott and I pull off our wedding day. Both the ceremony space outside, the lattice house, and the absolutely gorgeous reception space inside are to die for. I knew it was meant to be the moment I saw the first photos. All of these spaces are so stunning on their own that they hardly need any decoration to dress it up. The space stands on it's own. Our ceremony was a beautiful September night outside. They set up the church pews and white chairs for all of our guests to settle in to. We set up our guestbook and water bottle station inside the lattice house under the gorgeous chandelier they have inside. It was so stunning and all of our guests were so impressed by the beauty of it all. Our reception was inside and my oh my the compliments I have gotten about the space. It was absolutely perfect. We lined their "mantle" wall with wedding photos of all of our family members, some dating back to the 30's! We also added pops of flowers to the wall. We hung our engagement photo's with push pins on the burlap wall. We also hung a gold fringed DIY photo booth backdrop from the curtain rod separating the dance floor from the entrance. We used their cute chalk board wall as the backdrop for our candy bar and had our guests write on the wall. We even had Big Jay the KU mascot come in and surprise everyone in attendance...including the groom! Eventful helped me pull all of this off and I couldn't have done it without them. Thank you Christy and Kate for helping me achieve such a perfect wedding!!

K
Kelsi

Married on 10/13/2018

Gorgeous venue plus the BEST staff!!!

They made planning our wedding so easy! They are all so helpful and I am SO glad we decided to get married there! The venue is beautiful and the whole process was so easy and relaxed. Kate and Christy ... Read more are, without a doubt, the BEST!!!

Emmalei & TJ
Emmalei & TJ

Married on 05/27/2018

Perfect ratings all around! I held my wedding at the Eventful in Weston and I couldn’t have been happier with the choice. Christy and the team were great to work with and helped me throughout the day ... Read more to make it just right. They made everything so easy to plan! Everyone commented on the decor and space. It felt so homey and was large enough for dancing and mingling. They have a beautiful outdoor grande and ceremony space too. I was so happy with it all. It’s a really pretty vintage country feel and I loved it!