Eventful Days

Babylon, NY · View map · Visit website

About Eventful Days

Eventful Days is a full-service wedding planning company based in Long Island that specializes in designing events that embody the personality of each of their clients. The wedding planner relies on a streamlined method of planning to help create the highest quality celebration possible. Planners Kristin Buonaiuto and Melissa Lisena both bring their individual skills sets to the table in order to reach the Eventful Days standard.

Experience

Kristin spent ten years as the Director of Events at a local insurance company where she planned a variety of corporate events for the 120-person firm. She would frequently be asked by her coworkers to help with other special events in their lives and soon realized her passion for the work. Soon after, she founded Eventful Days, with Melissa joining down the line. Melissa has spent four years at the company, adding her artistic ability to the overall design of clients’ weddings.

Eventful Days offers a range of planning services and coverage to best fit your needs. Couples can also utilize a la carte services in order to select the most effective services for their big day. Services include:

• Budget analysis

T
Featured
Tiffany

Married on 03/24/2017

Kristin, gave us the best gift of all. The gift to actually enjoy our wedding! From beginning to finish she was there making sure everything flowed smoothly. Kristen, is truly extraordinary at what ... Read more she does. I can’t thank her enough for making our a day a true life fairytale. All I can say is, if you want to feel like a guest at your wedding, she is your person! She gives you the ability to feel at ease and stress free. I can’t recommend her enough to anyone who is planning a wedding. Like they say, it’s definitely the happiest times of your life, But it is likewise the most stressful. So why not simply eliminate the stressful part? Hiring Kristin was the decision I ever made and it most certainly be yours as well.

Karianna
Karianna Guzman

Married on 08/11/2019

08/11/2019 My BIG FAT Dominican Wedding

Had it not been for Kristin my wedding wouldn’t have been the wedding if my dreams! Our wedding exceeded our expectations even better than my dreams! The details the decor the color the flowers it ... Read more was honestly the best wedding! With all suggestions from Kristin! I had a vision and she helped make my vision even better!! Kristin is the LITERAL best! It did not matter when I texted her always available and if I had some ridiculous request she’d find a way to make it work! Trust me when I say you need this lady in your life!

L
Louann Damadeo

Married on 07/16/2019

Amazing!!!

Huge shout out to Kristin for being such an amazing wedding planner for the weddings of both of my daughters, Jillian and Jerelyn. You were always professional, pleasant and anxious to help in any way ... Read more way during the planning of both weddings. Kristin, you were there for us from the very start of the wedding preparations and you saw us through to the very end paying much attention to all the little details. Both weddings were beautiful. Both of my daughters had very different visions of their wedding day and you were able to help create the very different and unique wedding of their dreams, from the flowers to the decorations, everything was perfect. Thanks to you, we were able to completely and fully enjoy the weddings without a worry or care in the world. Cannot thank you enough or express our deepest gratitude and appreciation for everything you did for us. Your experience and expertise as a wedding planner helped the weddings progress smoothly and on schedule and both brides, as well as me, were able to relax and truly enjoy the magic of their special day. Your perfect little touches were simply amazing. We would recommend your services to any and all brides looking for a wonderful wedding planner to help in creating the wedding of their dreams. We look forward to having you help us plan our next adventures!! With heartfelt thanks on behalf of Jillian and Jerelyn and myself.