EVENTful Moments

Arlington, WA · View map · Visit website

About EVENTful Moments

EVENTful Moments is an award-winning wedding planner based in Arlington, Washington. Owner, planner and designer Sarah Swanson became a certified wedding and event planner in 2010. Working alongside her other lead planners and assistant coordinators, Sarah aims to help with as much or as little as you need, from to moment you say “Yes” to the moment you say “I do!”

EVENTful Moments offers many wedding planning services. Day-of coordination, partial planning and full planning are available. They can also customize their packages to fit your specific needs. In addition to their planning services, the company also offers client exclusive floral design & rentals. They create custom floral arrangements so you can add a unique and personalized touch to your special day. Other services available include:

• Timelines

P
Featured
Ellen

Married on 10/15/2016

When I first started planning my wedding I thought I could manage to handle doing it all without a coordinator, but as we got within a year out from our wedding I quickly realized in order to keep my ... Read more sanity and truly enjoy our wedding day that having someone take the reins on the day-of was absolutely necessary...cue Sarah and her team at EVENTful Moments. From the very first e-mail exchange I knew I was going to be in very good hands with her. Sarah was always prompt in answering any of my e-mails and full of great suggestions!! In addition to the day-of coordination she also provided several decorative rental pieces for our space. She has an incredible inventory of beautiful decor that cannot be passed up and will truly transform any space. A month out from the wedding Sarah took charge of contacting all of our vendors and making sense of our day-of timeline based on the time period we had each of them for - I know there's no way I could have done that (sanely) without her. A week before our big day we were starting to get worried about the "storm of the century" that was being covered all over the news, but in exchanging emails with her and feeling her sense of calmness it really helped me to feel the same way. When it came to the rehearsal everyone commented to us at one point or another that she executed the best rehearsal any of them had been part of and put us all at ease. On the day of she handled everything flawlessly. I was told by many people that I seemed very relaxed in the hours leading up to the ceremony and I KNOW without a doubt that its because of Sarah and Jenna. She was fantastic at keeping us on schedule and where we needed to be. If anything odd happened I had no idea. I will absolutely be recommending her to all brides!!! Take it from a bride who almost didn't want a day-of coordinator, she is the real deal and I cannot express my gratitude enough for everything she did to make our day amazing!!!

Corinne
Corinne Kaiser

Married on 10/20/2018

BEST wedding decision besides marrying my husband LOL

Holy cow, I don't even know where to begin. Our investment in EVENTful Moments and Sarah was the best money we spent on the entire wedding. To say "you need her" is an understatement. We found Sarah ... Read more Sarah by word of mouth from other clients of hers, and her company has the reviews to back up everything that's said about her and EVENTful Moments. Sarah has done the weddings of three of my family friends and another planner with her company to doing my best friend's wedding next summer. Sarah and her knowledge is invaluable to a bride. She is an expert on everything wedding related. Her attention to detail and her level of organization gave me so much comfort throughout our 18 month planning process. She thought of everything I didn't, and even things I didn't even know I needed to think about. Sarah is also a top-notch communicator, which wins her favor with clients and her fellow vendors. That was one of my favorite things about her! She was so responsive to texts and emails, I honestly don't know how she does it. With all the discounts we got from other vendors JUST because Sarah was our planner, she basically paid for herself. Everybody loves working with her that much - if that doesn't tell you everything you need to know, I don't know what will! On the day of the actual wedding, Sarah was a dream. She coordinated all our vendors, drop off and pick up of rentals, table set up, and she even collected all of our gifts, cards, and DIY objects for us to take home at the end of the evening. Just for some insight into the finer details...Sarah and her team picked up multiple smashed glasses on the dance floor, brought the bride and groom drinks and food after the ceremony, fixed a stain on a bridesmaid's dress before walking down the aisle, and probably a dozen other things I didn't even realize - which is exactly the point of a planner. Sarah and her team acted as a buffer for me and my husband for all things negative or stressful during the most important day of our lives. From start to finish, she was just the best. Hire her or any of her stellar co-planners and you will be as happy as I am with that decision.

A
Amanda

Married on 09/22/2018

Jessica was the reason that I my fiance (now husband) and I survived! She is incredibly professional but also sweet and always smiling. Her organization and efficiency made the process so easy and I ... Read more knew when it came to the big day we would have nothing to worry about! I was right....everything was absolutely perfect (even if it wasn't we were blissfully unaware which is the whole point, right?) Thank you Jessica and team for the phenomenal experience!!!