Kimpton Hotel Eventi

New York, NY · View map · Visit website

About Kimpton Hotel Eventi

Eventi - a Kimpton Hotel is a classic wedding venue in New York, New York. This hotel space is located in the historic Chelsea area, near the theater district, providing a vibrant and lively atmosphere for you and your guests to enjoy. Plus, it is within walking distance of Penn Station, providing a convenient location for guests traveling into the New York City area. You and your guests will have the time of your lives at this newly renovated event space.

Facilities and Capacity
Say “I do” on the venue's fifth-floor veranda with views of the twinkling city lights below. The Ventana Ballroom is 4,000 square feet and is ideal for your reception. The space boasts floor-to-ceiling windows, providing incredible views of the Manhattan skyline. If you are looking to have a seated dinner, this event space can accommodate up to 250 guests comfortably. For a cocktail-style reception, the capacity goes up to 350 guests. All of their wedding spaces feature natural lighting, providing a beautiful atmosphere for you and your guests to dance the night away.

When booking Eventi - a Kimpton Hotel for your big day, you will get to work with their experienced team of event consultants who will make sure your wedding dream becomes a reality. They will help you create a customized celebration that showcases your unique style. On the day of your wedding, you will get to experience in-room styling by their Blo Blow Dry Bar on the Go so everyone in your party will look refreshed and ready for the big day ahead. The venue also offers LGBT wedding packages. Services include:

• Accommodations
  • Cake
  • Event planning
  • Event rentals
  • On-site parking
  • Valet service available
  • Wheelchair access available

Accommodation
This boutique hotel offers a variety of rooms and suites for you and your guests to use. With the option of reserving a block of rooms, all of your friends and family will be able to stay near each other, letting the fun carry on even after the last song has come and gone. From in-room styling to dual-head rain showers, your guests will experience absolute luxury during their stay.

34 Reviews for Kimpton Hotel Eventi

34 Kimpton Hotel Eventi Reviews

K
Karissa Dagnese

Getting married on 11/05/2019

Exceptional

Our wedding at Eventi was absolutely perfect. Thanks to Lauren and Sam, they were so helpful and were there every step of the way to answer all my questions and super prompt with relying to all my ... Read more e-mails. They were so accommodating with all my wants/needs and the food was amazing too!(all my guest were super impressed with the food too) They really EXCEEDED all my expectations. Arturo our maitre d' was BEYOND amazing also!!

A
April

Married on 09/29/2018

Perfect wedding day at Hotel Eventi!

Where to begin........ I fell in love with Hotel Eventi upon my first visit there. I love the unique personality of the venue, exceptional service, accommodating staff and amazing food. It was easy to ... Read more decide on this venue for our wedding. It is my favorite place! Rehearsal dinner took place in the hidden bar which was so modern and intimate, our ceremony took place on the 5th floor terrace and we left the Eventi Suite open to guests, cocktail hour followed in the 3rd floor foyer, reception in the ventana ballroom with amber uplighting and high ceilings and finally brunch in the 4th floor verdi room. We really enjoyed using the different spaces for each of our events. I need give a big thank you to Lauren, Arturo, and Martin for making our wedding day perfect and flawless. Their care and attention to detail is amazing. We bonded hard during wedding planning. Our wedding weekend at Eventi was amazing and felt like a fairy tale! I miss it and wish I could do it again. Several guests said it was the best wedding they had ever been to. This is the venue for anyone wanting an NYC wedding!!!!

A
Amelia

Married on 12/30/2017

These are stunning photos and an amazing venue. My favorite place to buy wedding gifts and decor I always go to www.5thavestore.com. Check them out they are amazing! Read more These are stunning photos and an amazing venue. My favorite place to buy wedding gifts and decor I always go to www.5thavestore.com. Check them out they are amazing!