Eventioneers Event Rentals

Laura
Laura Collins

Getting married on 02/04/2021

Place Settings

I worked with Clare very closely through the whole wedding process. She was extremely helpful and coordinated amounts and types of silverware/plates needed with my cater. Having Clare call my cater ... Read more for me to determine what type of place settings was such a time saver for me and I appreciated that she was willing to contact them for me. The day of the wedding, everything showed up early and was set to my expectation!

E
Emily

Married on 04/22/2017

Eventioneers is amazing! Lisa and her team are so wonderful to work with! We rented tables and chiavari chairs for our wedding reception. Everyone was perfect! They always go above and beyond. They ... Read more are incredibly helpful and so sweet! I HIGHLY recommend Eventioneers for all of your rental needs - they are the best!!

E
Emily

Married on 09/30/2016

Denise is a true lifesaver & an asset to the Eventioneers team! She worked with me tirelessly to realize our vision for our wedding day. She also got us a tent less than 4 hours from the wedding ... Read more ceremony time to save our guests from the rain. She truly made the difference on our big day, and we highly recommend you contact Eventioneers for your wedding needs. Ask for Denise! She works hard to bring your budget and vision together is a truly amazing way.