Eventistry

Eastlake, Ohio · View map

About Eventistry

Eventistry is a wedding planning business based out of Eastlake, OH. Owned and operated by Diana Warner, specializing in the creative and unique. Our most popular service is our Wedding Management package, but we also offer Full Service Planning and Day-of Decorating. Let us know how we can help make your dream day come true.

7 Reviews for Eventistry

7 Eventistry Reviews

C
Caitlin

Married on 07/13/2019

July 13, 2019

I won Diana at a bridal show she was hosting with her company. I contemplated for a while if a coordinator was necessary. Diana showed me that it is. She took the stress away and was there for me when ... Read more when I needed it. She handled all my problems where i knew nothing had happened. She is friendly and caring and very supportive with whatever you decide. If you want organization pick Diana because she was great at it.

Leiana
Leiana

Married on 10/06/2018

She was our best decision!

From the moment we met Diana we felt a connection, her fun and straightforward demeanor drew us in! We wanted to find someone who was LGBT friendly which was extremely important and she made us feel ... Read more right at home from the start! We knew we needed to hire her, and for almost 2 years she stood by us and helped us through every step of the planning process! We couldn't have done it without her! From ideas to dress shopping to writing the invites she was our go to! The day of the wedding she was dressed to perfection for our theme and ran the show! We didn't have to worry about anything which was such a relief!!!! She even came through the week before the wedding when I lost my hair dresser and needed an emergency stylist, she made it happen!!! We didn't just hire a planner, we made a friend. Don't spend another minute trying to decide if you should hire her, it is a no brainer, just DO IT!!!

L
Laura

Married on 09/29/2018

Diana and her team was one of the best things that I did for myself and sanity on my wedding day. I pretty much gave Diana ideas on what I wanted/ things to look, but I let her and her team run with ... Read more it. It was the best money that I spent towards the wedding! We met the week prior to my day to go over everything. She was super easy to work with and knew my wedding was in good hands after the meeting. I have gotten so many compliments on how beautiful and elegant everything looked. Its a week later and people that didn't even attend my wedding but seen it through pictures are complimenting how nice everything looked. The venue literally took my breath away when I finally got to walk in and see everything. Day of Diana reached out when she arrived on site and when they left. Thank you Diana and team for all your hard work!