Eventive Moments

Pasadena, CA · View map · Visit website

About Eventive Moments

Eventive Moments is a wedding planner that serves Pasadena, Los Angeles, Orange County and the surrounding area of Southern California. Their mission is to plan a day that is free of stress and full of memories. They are committed to both couples and vendors, so you can be confident that they will ensure all parties are working together. The company, which has been planning weddings since 2013, would be honored to help create the wedding of your dreams.

To meet your vision, the planner offers a variety of services to plan a seamless celebration. They will approach each and every detail with top-notch attention. Eventive Moments offers the following services:

• Budget analysis

S
Featured
Sherry

Married on 03/09/2019

Wedding planning and the day of was a breeze with Eventive Moments

Susan and her team at Eventive Moments were super awesome at planning our wedding. She held us accountable and made sure all our Ts were crossed and Is were dotted. We cannot express how thankful we ... Read more were to have Susan guide us through the process of Wedding planning. She helped us in many ways including coordinating with vendors, the venue, and setup. She gave us ideas and thoughts about our wedding that made it much more enjoyable and fleshed out our timeline to make it run as smoothly as possible. During the day of, she was a super woman coordinating all over the place, making sure we were on schedule, fed, quenched, and catered to our every need. We could not of asked for a more smoothly run wedding that exceeded our wildest expectations. Thank you Susan for all your hard work and making our wedding day plain awesome.

Ruth
Ruth Quintanilla

Getting married on 11/03/2020

Wonderful!

Eventive Moments were absolutely incredible! I had the pleasure of working with Susan, who was amazing. She was flexible and so attentive to detail. Days before I realized I had more tables than I had ... Read more florals for tables--Susan quickly offered a solution! Day of, everything turned out absolutely gorgeous! I was in absolutely awe by how beautiful our floral arrangements turned out! I highly recommend Eventive Moments!

S
Seo Mo Koo

Married on 04/20/2019

Gorgeous Flowers!!!!!

Wow! I can't possibly recommend Susan enough! My wedding was past weekend and she did amazing job. Flowers were gorgeous! She is easy to communicate and gives great recommendations. I loved ... Read more everything from centerpieces, cake flowers, ceremony decorations and my stunning bouquet!!!!! Hire Susan! She is the best!!!