Eventive Moments

Pasadena, CA · View map · Visit website

About Eventive Moments

Eventive Moments is a wedding planner that serves Pasadena, Los Angeles, Orange County and the surrounding area of Southern California. Their mission is to plan a day that is free of stress and full of memories. They are committed to both couples and vendors, so you can be confident that they will ensure all parties are working together. The company, which has been planning weddings since 2013, would be honored to help create the wedding of your dreams.

To meet your vision, the planner offers a variety of services to plan a seamless celebration. They will approach each and every detail with top-notch attention. Eventive Moments offers the following services:

• Budget analysis

Featured
Polly Kim

Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing experiences with Eventive Moments team

Amazing experiences with Eventive Moments team (Susan and Lindsay)! They are the BEST! When we initially plan for our wedding, we were about to do everything ourselves since we didn't know how ... Read more important to have a wedding coordinator. But we didn't know where to begin. We met Lindsay and Susan, and we immediately learned why other couples hire professional wedding coordinators. As soon as we signed an engagement, they created timelines of our schedule, provided various vendor options with recommendations, and followed up with everything. Susan and Lindsay were extremely responsive, organized, friendly, and most importantly made us feel super comfortable talking to them. They listened like a friend. Anything in our mind, any concern were easy to be shared and handled smoothly. It matters who you choose for a very special day of your life. Choosing Eventive Moments was definitely one of the best decisions we made. Thank you Lindsay and Susan for making our dream wedding come true.

Ruth
Ruth Quintanilla

Getting married on 11/03/2020

Wonderful!

Eventive Moments were absolutely incredible! I had the pleasure of working with Susan, who was amazing. She was flexible and so attentive to detail. Days before I realized I had more tables than I had ... Read more florals for tables--Susan quickly offered a solution! Day of, everything turned out absolutely gorgeous! I was in absolutely awe by how beautiful our floral arrangements turned out! I highly recommend Eventive Moments!

Lisa
Lisa Staurskiy

Married on 07/27/2019

Susan with Eventive Moments is the Fairy God Mother you need on your wedding day!

Susan with Eventive Moments is by far the most delightful professional I have had the pleasure of working with personally and professionally. Her laser eye for detail, ability to anticipate the ... Read more unexpected, and incredible communication skills make her a cut above the rest. She is a perfectionist and impressively organized, which is exactly what you need when planning your dream wedding. I had no idea how heavily we would lean on Susan the day of the wedding, and her prior planning and communication with vendors created a flawless experience. She is forever a valued friend and I would highly recommend her to my sister, family and friends when they are planning their wedding day!