Events 4 U

Louisville, KY · View map

About Events 4 U

We plan and coordinate all types of weddings. We will work within your budget to create the wedding you've been dreaming of. Don't make your wedding planning a stressful process. Let professionals help you. Our first consultation is free, so it costs you nothing to sit down with us and discuss how we can help you!

7 Reviews for Events 4 U

7 Events 4 U Reviews

Vickie
Vickie

Married on 05/24/2019

Ultimate Planner

Jamie did a tremendous job! Every detail was covered from recommending vendors to arranging appointments, coordinating payments to telling me the moment I should begin my walk down the aisle. Highly ... Read more recommend she’s truly amazing!!

Sammy
Sammy J. Kudmani

Married on 10/28/2017

Epic plan, on point execution

We are blessed to work with the finest wedding planners in the industry and Events 4 U is one of them. Jamie is a joy to work with and we cannot say enough great things about her thoughtfulness and ... Read more her desire to plan an experience of a lifetime for her clients.

B
Brittany

Married on 10/21/2017

Jamie is AMAZING! Made my wedding day care free because I knew she had it under control! Would recommend her to anybody for any event! Read more Jamie is AMAZING! Made my wedding day care free because I knew she had it under control!!! Would recommend her to anybody for any event!