Events@5280

Longmont, CO · View map · Visit website

About Events@5280

Events@5280 is an event planning company in Boulder County, Colorado. With over 25 years of experience, lead planner Amanda is capable of creating flawless events that reflect your true personality and style. She listens closely to your needs and vision in order to create a beautiful event that represents who you are. Events@5280 offers excellent organization skills that make for flawless, smooth-running and detail-oriented events.

Events@5280 will coordinate closely with not only you, but also all of the vendors involved with the event, to ensure a successful, smooth, and stress-free big day. With full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination services available, you can get all the help you need, no matter how much or how little, to plan the perfect wedding day. The services offered are:

• Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Guest list
  • Referrals
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Diagram layouts
  • Use of props and decorations from my design studio at no charge
  • Vendor management
  • Set up and Clean up
  • Guidance and assistance with catering, layout, flow, remote weddings, rentals
  • Wedding Ceremony design and flow

C
Featured
Caroline

Married on 07/14/2018

Amanda was AMAZING! She was a key part in making our wedding as wonderful and successful as it was. She helped so much with planning - she thought of everything and had great ideas. She was solely ... Read more responsible for making the wedding day itself go smoothly and as planned. I knew I didn't need to worry about anything with Amanda overseeing vendors, guests, timelines, etc. She was always on top of it and was a real pleasure to work with over the past several months. You can tell Amanda truly cares about the bride and groom and their big day. She puts in so much time, effort and care, and consistently goes above and beyond. I had several of my guests come up to me to tell me how great Amanda was and how lucky we were to have her. I agree with them! I am so grateful to have found Amanda and Events@5820!

T
Tina Molloy

Getting married on 09/06/2019

Organized, Attentive, and Collaborative

I hired Amanda as our Day of Wedding coordinator. Even though my contract states she steps in 45 days before the wedding she has been fantastic at checking in with me to see if I need help or ... Read more guidance. She provided insight and vendor recommendations. She is prompt in her responses and has been wonderful at follow through. She provided us with a day of timeline template, a selection of props to choose from enhance our decor. Our special day is September 6, 2019 & I am so happy we have her as our wedding coordinator....I'm relaxed and I know we are in good hands.

Devin
Devin Scheer

Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing Oranization and Professionalism

We have worked with Amanda at 5280 on multiple events last year, and her dedication to her clients is incredible. She takes the time to flesh out each detail for her clients, and asks the questions ... Read more that need to be asked. We always offer discounts for her clients because she is so easy to work with! It makes our jobs, and all of the other vendor's jobs easier, and will make your day so much less stressful. Amanda is simply the best!