Events at Plimoth Plantation

Plymouth, MA · View map · Visit website

About Events at Plimoth Plantation

Events at Plimoth Plantation is a wedding venue beautifully placed in Plymouth, Massachusetts. The lush forested grounds and warm interior decor provide the perfect setting for magical memories. From the waterfront views and majestic gardens, Events at Plimoth Plantation offers classic charm for all couples. Intimate, peaceful and unique describe this venue perfectly.

Facilities and Capacity
Take a deep breath before vows are said and take in the outdoor ceremony setting of Hornblower Garden. Head over to the Gainsborough Hall with up to 240 of your guests or the Peabody Pavilion for a grand celebration. With the flexibility of having scenic covered or uncovered outdoor space, couples can make their perfect celebration come to life.

Events at Plimoth Plantation offers plentiful services that delight. Services such as event planning, in-house bar, event rentals and in-house catering are just a few of the many great services offered. Services include:

• Hors d’oeuvres

J
Featured
Jessica

Married on 06/15/2019

Best venue on the South Shore!!

Plimoth Plantation is hands down the best venue in New England. I cannot rave enough about how incredible everything was; I was planning our wedding from out of state and found the process and ... Read more communication to be amazing. Diane was so great answering any and all questions that I had during the booking process and any silly detail questions leading up to the date. David was incredible to work with; from intro phone calls, rehearsal planning and all of the day of details David and his staff were on top of it!! The food was out of this world; everyone has been raving about it since our wedding, the late night ice cream cart was so worth the investment our guests were beyond impressed. I work for a wedding venue in Savannah, GA and can honestly say that the Plimoth Plantation wedding packages are some of the best that I have seen during my 5+ years in the industry. I seriously hope that I have a friend or relative have a wedding here so I get to attend one as a guest; there is not a single thing that I would change. Diane, David and all of the servers are truly such a great team, you will not regret trusting them with you wedding day!

Devon
Devon

Married on 08/03/2019

So beautiful!

We got married on the river view next to the Peabody Pavilion at Plimoth Plantation, and it was absolutely gorgeous! The venue is perfect if you're looking for a venue with both outdoor & indoor ... Read more options. Not only was the venue amazing, but so was our coordinator, David. He was so attentive throughout the whole process, and truly made our big day perfect. We couldn't have asked for anything better!

Shanno
Shanno Quinn

Married on 07/27/2019

Exceeded our expectations!

The Plantation was perfect, everyone we worked with was amazing and we couldn't have asked for a better wedding day. Thank you! Read more The Plantation was perfect, everyone we worked with was amazing and we couldn't have asked for a better wedding day. Thank you!!