Events at Sapphire Creek

Simpsonville, South Carolina · View map · Visit website

About Events at Sapphire Creek

Events at Sapphire Creek is an event planning service and elegant wedding venue located in Simpsonville, South Carolina that infuses events with elements of joy and nature. They work with each couple to execute a beautiful and unique celebration that allows for eclectic and modern design.

Facilities and Capacity
This venue is adorned with custom artwork and stained concrete floors that reflect an aura of style and elegance. The main room of the venue is a 3,550-square-foot space that can hold up to 250 people with a dance floor, featuring custom details and inner windows that bring in natural light. The center of the room features an artistic design and a sheer white ceiling draping that hangs gracefully with vertical panels. Outside of the main venue space is a newly established garden which leads to a small horse barn for a ceremony with a perfect backdrop. There is also a spacious bridal dressing room which is a relaxing and elegant space for the bridal party to get ready for the big day.

Events at Sapphire Creek offers full-service planning as well as event and design services in order to create each clients’ dream wedding. They offer an on-site wedding coordinator and designer that will make your vision a reality down to the very last detail and provide you with professional advice. They construct unique floral designs that are ordered fresh from the farms and that will express your originality. They also produce creative decor that is inspired by your style to add that special touch to your customized event. They provide the following services:

• Event design suited to your style
  • Handcrafted floral arrangements - bouquets and boutonnieres, aisle and altar decor
  • Directing and coordination
  • Prop rentals
  • Delivery, setup and cleanup
  • On-site event planner
  • China, glassware and linens
  • Drapery and decor
  • In-house bar - cash or open
  • Lighting and sound
  • Photo booths with props, custom logos and photo-strip scrapbook

68 Reviews for Events at Sapphire Creek

68 Events at Sapphire Creek Reviews

J
Featured
Joel

Married on 04/21/2018

Karen and the event staff were amazing and very professional with our wedding ceremony and reception. They were just as excited as we were before, during, and after everything was said and done. The ... Read more setup was immaculate and beyond my expectations. I fully reccomend them to anyone and everyone who needs a wedding venue.

S
Savannah

Married on 09/22/2018

Karen and Nicolette went above and beyond for us! They made our day completely perfect! They helped us do everything. From the flowers to the centerpieces, chairs, linens,etc. And it was all SO ... Read more BEAUTIFUL! They sat us down and went through each and every process to make sure it was exactly what we wanted. They are an amazing team and I am SO beyond grateful for them and happy we chose Sapphire Creek for our wedding.

B
brooke

Married on 10/15/2017

I found this venue at the wedding event at the TD convention center. I made a great decision by choosing this venue for my wedding. I gave Karen a three month notice for my wedding date. Karen was so ... Read more helpful with all the ideas and with setting up. She even went out of her way to add more touches than what I had paid for! Staff were very professional, kind, and just down-to-earth people. My wedding was affordable and still nice. Guest who attended my wedding were so amazed by all of the decorations and transitioning from outdoors for the ceremony and indoors for the reception and dinner. We had more than enough room for 100 people. The bridal suite was just a perfect place to relax before the wedding. Thanks Events at Sapphire Creek, for making my wedding day so special!