Events by 7, Inc

Winter Garden, FL · View map

About Events by 7, Inc

Events by 7, Inc is an event planning company in Winter Garden, Florida. This company offers luxurious wedding planning, styling and coordination services to couples throughout Florida. They create unique, fashionable and intricate events with their creativity and innovation. This passionate team of planners wants to take the stress out of your wedding planning so that you can relax, enjoy the process and get the wedding of your dreams.

Events by 7, Inc can provide an array of services with day-of coordination, full planning and partial planning options. Their goal is to give you a gorgeous and memorable event through their many useful planning and design services. Those services include, but are not limited to:

• Budget analysis

66 Events by 7, Inc Reviews

J
Jessica

Married on 09/09/2018

If you’re anything like me, early on in the planning process I was trying to decided whether I needed a planner or not. The answer is definitely yes. It is absolutely worth it. Not only for the ... Read more planning process, but also during your special day for execution. Look no further, because Events by Seven is the best. Marsha Campbell is unlike any other. We were so blessed to have her by our side during the entire process and she was an AMAZING planner that coordinated a wedding better than I could’ve ever hope or imagined for. Her attention to detail, precision, ability to listen, and style are unmatched. Words cannot describe how wonderful she and her team are. We hired her from day one of planning through the day of and if I were to do it again, I wouldn’t do it any other way. She is extremely personable, professional, and will always put you and your significant other above all else. I cannot say enough about her ability, skills, and talents except that I am sad the planning process is over. We had such a great time working together and she is the reason our day went so smoothly and was so perfect. Definitely an amazing person and team!

L
Laurie Pettitt

Married on 09/09/2018

Marsha Campbell Mother Of The Bride Review

Marsha Campbell is amazing! She took the stress out of my daughter and I wondering how I was going to complete all the tasks related to my daughters big day. She is extremely organized and punctual ... Read more and gave us the confidence that she had each and every day under control up and thru that special day! The wedding was so beautiful and perfect! Marsha is a top notch planner and we were so blessed to have had her planning this event. She always went above and beyond to assure she had everything under control. Marsha Campbell is amazing! She took the stress out of my daughter and I wondering how I was going to complete all the tasks related to my daughters big day. She is extremely organized and punctual and gave us the confidence that she had each and every day under control up and thru that special day! The wedding was so beautiful and perfect! Marsha is a top notch planner and we were so blessed to have had her planning this event. She always went above and beyond to assure she had everything under control.

S
S.jones

Married on 08/18/2018

Professional & Personable Wedding Planner!

Working with Marsha, from Events By Seven, was one of THE BEST decisions that I made at the beginning of my wedding planning process! While I had some great ideas of what I wanted, I most definitely ... Read more would not have been able to accomplish them without the help of her and her team. Marsha is extremely friendly, kind and easy to work with, reliable, fun and always able to find a great solution if things don't go according to plan. With her help I know my husband and I were able to save on wedding vendors we used and options we took to make our wedding day the most amazing and memorable event ever! I would recommend Marsha, and the Events By Seven team, to any Bride & Groom who are looking for someone dependable, who will be both professional and personable, on their wedding planning journey! She deserves all 5 of her stars!