Events by Brea

San Jose, CA · View map · Visit website

About Events by Brea

Events by Brea is a San Jose, California-based wedding planning company. Brea has been in the event industry since 2012, and is the founder and planner behind Events by Brea. She graduated from San Jose State University with a Bachelor of Science in Hospitality, Tourism and Event Management. After graduation she went on to become an Event Production Assistant at a well-known event production company. Events by Brea has a passion for helping couples plan and execute on of the most important days of their lives together.

Events by Brea is happy to help plan couples wedding ceremonies and receptions. Brea understands that every couple is different and some want full, hands-on assistance to planning their day, while others only want help in some areas of the planning process. To accommodate all couples' planning needs, she offers full and partial planning packages. The company also offers event design and day-of coordination services.

Other Services
In addition to the above wedding-related planning services, Events by Brea is skilled at planning a variety of wedding types. These include:

• Civil

12 Events by Brea Reviews

K
Kelly

Married on 11/03/2018

Day-of Coordinator is a MUST!

I met Selome for the first time the night before the wedding, at the rehearsal. Right away she was able to jump in and get things going. I had previously given her all my contracts/timelines from ... Read more other vendors and I felt confident with her knowledge of the day's schedule and what needed to be done. She kept me calm throughout the process and kept everything running smoothly. I loved how she checked in during the reception to make sure we were set with everything and asked before any changes might have needed to be made. All in all, Selome (and Events by Brea) made our wedding SO MUCH easier! I originally didn't think we would need a day of coordinator, but ohhh man, would I have been wrong. Selome and Events by Brea took the pressure off making decisions and really just made things move smoothly and comfortably. 10/10 would recommend!

A
Alida

Married on 09/01/2018

Brea was extremely attentive and helped make our day special and very unique to our personalities. Read more Brea was extremely attentive and helped make our day special and very unique to our personalities.

Kayla
Kayla

Married on 06/23/2018

Brea and her team is absolutely amazing. My wedding day literally wouldn't have been what it was without her. I was on the fence about getting a coordinator. To be honest, before hiring Brea, I didn't ... Read more realize the importance of a day of coordinator. Brea does a lot of work than only on the day of. She met with me at my venue a few weeks before the wedding so that I could describe my vision to her and she helped me with it. She's very knowledgeable about weddings and comes up with great ideas. I needed a couple of things for the ceremony (an arbor and a tub for drinks) and she let me borrow them from her! She the did the rehearsal, which was so helpful. It helped calm some nerves because me and my small bridal party knew what to expect for the wedding after she prepared us. The rehearsal wasn't something I was prepared to do on my own. I didn't realize how much goes into it. On the day of my wedding, Brea and her assistant, Solome, took everything into their own hands and I didn't have to worry about anything related to setting up. Brea also stuck tightly to a schedule that we created together. This allowed me and my husband to be entirely carefree and to truly enjoy our day and not worry about the details because we knew they were covered. They made sure everything was running smooth all day and they cleaned up everything! We also got our photo booth from Brea which was so awesome. Our guests loved it. Brea works with you to find a layout to match your theme. I described our theme to her and she customized the most beautiful layout that included 4 photos on a postcard sized sheet.. The photos were awesome quality and a great keepsake for our guests. Without Brea and Solome, I wouldn't have enjoyed my wedding nearly as much as I did. She's a true professional that I felt entirely comfortable leaving the entire course of my day in her hands. Thank you so much, Brea! You're wonderful!