Events by Brea

San Jose, CA · View map · Visit website

About Events by Brea

Events by Brea is a San Jose, California-based wedding planning company. Brea has been in the event industry since 2012, and is the founder and planner behind Events by Brea. She graduated from San Jose State University with a Bachelor of Science in Hospitality, Tourism and Event Management. After graduation she went on to become an Event Production Assistant at a well-known event production company. Events by Brea has a passion for helping couples plan and execute on of the most important days of their lives together.

Events by Brea is happy to help plan couples wedding ceremonies and receptions. Brea understands that every couple is different and some want full, hands-on assistance to planning their day, while others only want help in some areas of the planning process. To accommodate all couples' planning needs, she offers full and partial planning packages. The company also offers event design and day-of coordination services.

Other Services
In addition to the above wedding-related planning services, Events by Brea is skilled at planning a variety of wedding types. These include:

• Civil

16 Events by Brea Reviews

Kimberly & Gaurav
Kimberly & Gaurav

Married on 03/10/2019

I wish I could bring Brea with me to my destination wedding!

Brea was absolutely fantastic to work with. She truly exceeded my expectations and went above and beyond to make sure our special day for our engagement party was great. We were dealing with a very ... Read more unresponsive event manager at the venue and really had a tough time following up. She made it all happen and truly managed everything from start to finish. Her attention to detail and vision was amazing. I couldn't have been happier with everything. I only wish I could bring her to my wedding (it's destination though)!

J
Julie

Married on 03/09/2019

Wonderful day-of coordinator

I hired Events by Brea for a day-of coordinator for my wedding on March 9, 2019. I was connected with Selome and she immediately got to work contacting my vendors and creating a timeline. I met Selome ... Read more Selome at my rehearsal and we went over some last minute details. She arrived on my wedding day and took over the decorating, vendor management, and keeping everyone on schedule. Our day went perfectly! I couldn't have done it without Selome and Events by Brea.

A
Angela

Married on 01/19/2019

Our best wedding vendor

We worked with Selome as our day-of coordinator. She was responsive, communicated really well, and went the extra mile (including a last minute dash to our caterers to drop off a check) to make our ... Read more wedding "one of the most well organized weddings ever" (according to our guests)