Events by Chris

Livonia, MI · View map

About Events by Chris

Events by Chris is a full service event planning and officiant service company. We offer award winning floral design that can create unique designs for your event! One of a kind hand crafted, centerpieces, signage and bouquets for your wedding day designed with you in mind all at a price you can afford!

If you are looking for the latest style for wedding you have come to the right place. We can wow you and your guests with our design.

Call today to set up a free consultation!

21 Reviews for Events by Chris

21 Events by Chris Reviews

S
stephanie

Married on 06/23/2018

Very professional, and affordable! Thanks guys i wouldn’t change a thing! Thank you Read more Very professional, and affordable !! thanks guys i wouldn’t change a thing ! thank you

K
Kate

Married on 07/29/2017

Christi and her team are amazing! We were on a time crunch to set up our reception and she was able to pull it off no problem. Prior to the day of we met and she got all the details from me so that on ... Read more the day of I didn't hear from her once! If there were any issues I never heard about them. She had complete confidence the entire time that everything I wanted would happen and it did. So happy we went with Christi for day of coordination, floors and bartenders.

K
Katrinia

Married on 12/17/2016

Christi officiated our wedding! Her team decorated the venue with fresh floral and she did my day of coordination. Thank you for taking my stress away! You made my dreams come true! Read more Christi officiated our wedding! Her team decorated the venue with fresh floral and she did my day of coordination. Thank you for taking my stress away! You made my dreams come true!