Events by Cool Cat

Clifton Park, NY · View map

About Events by Cool Cat

Events by Cool Cat is an exciting wedding DJ providing entertainment for couples in the Albany, New York, area. Our DJs work with couples to plan thoroughly before the wedding to ensure that the reception goes smoothly with plenty of fun for all guests. We personalize couple's wedding with their unique ideas and professional experience.

Events by Cool Cat wants to make sure that the wedding reception fits couple’s needs. To do so, they provide the following services:

• Ceremony DJ Coverage (complete with microphones and music)
  • Cocktail Hour DJ Coverage
  • Reception DJ Coverage (an MC to host the event, and DJ to rock the party)
  • Lighting options (uplighting, monogram, dance lighting, and more)
  • Photo Booth services

929 Reviews for Events by Cool Cat

929 Events by Cool Cat Reviews

M
Micaela W

Getting married on 05/05/2020

Fostered a great party!

There are so many pros to hiring Cool Cat. Their website to add music is so easy to use. My husband and I had fun adding to the lists and searching music. Vinny went around during cocktail hour ... Read more playing card games with our guests, which is beyond the expectation of a DJ! One of my favorite parts of the nights was when Vinny and the other DJ (I forgot his name!) played the dollar game before dinner. It was a competition to get people talking, laughing and dancing! So many amazing moments came out of this game! Our guests danced all night long and I don't think I sat down after dinner! Having Cool Cat as our entertainment took a huge stress off our shoulders. We did not have to worry about any piece of the reception as they handled the flow of everything!

G
genevieve

Married on 07/06/2019

DJ Pauly was amazing

DJ pauly and his crew were amazing. Made my wedding more lively. Definitely got the party started. Read more DJ pauly and his crew were amazing. Made my wedding more lively. Definitely got the party started.

MARLENA
MARLENA LOVAGLIO

Married on 06/30/2019

No One Left the Dance Floor

Vinny & his son, Vince kept everyone on the dance floor all night long at our wedding! Vinny was a pleasure to work with since day 1, and we're SO happy and grateful to have had him and Vince ... Read more entertain our guests! We've had nothing but positive reviews of our wedding and I know it's because we had Events by Cool Cat DJ our wedding. From the interactive cocktail hour to playing hit after hit at our reception, we couldn't be more thrilled with how our night turned out. Thank you Vinny & Vince for making our wedding night one to remember!! :)