Events by Delilah

Bronx, NY · View map

About Events by Delilah

Founder and event producer Delilah Lora began her career in 2003 as a special events coordinator for NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital. Through her experience planning galas, conferences, cocktail receptions, golf outings, and fundraisers, she learned the art of event planning and chose to pursue social life cycle events such as weddings, graduation parties, baby showers, and sweet sixteens. Her goal is to create special moments for people to cherish throughout a lifetime.

Events by Delilah combines warmth and elegance with a fresh, innovative feel. We capture our clients' visions and go above and beyond to bring dreams to reality. Our attention to detail and nurturing disposition make our clients feel at ease and confident, knowing everything is taken care of.

Events by Delilah's dedication to customer satisfaction, enthusiasm, creativity, and passion are what make Events by Delilah your premiere event planning company. Located in the Pelham area of the Bronx, we serve all five boroughs, Rockland County, Westchester, and parts of New York and New Jersey. Call or e-mail us for a free consultation at (646) 741-7708 or EventsByDelilah@gmail.com .

7 Reviews for Events by Delilah

7 Events by Delilah Reviews

Littlelady419
Lisa

Married on 07/08/2017

I planned my entire wedding and enjoyed the planning process but knew I needed a coordinator to manage the day, fill in the blanks so that my groom and I could enjoy our big day. I hired Delilah as ... Read more my day coordinator and from the initial phone call we immediately clicked and I felt we would be a great team to put my wedding vision to life. Delilah went well above and beyond what I hired her for and exceeded my expectations. I handed over my many months of plans & details to her which were very specific. My wedding was not at a full -service venue so the decorating, catering etc. were from outside vendors that I hired and Delilah made sure my ideas and vision was implemented. I thought I had everything covered but she thought of things that I never would have due to her experience and her keen eye for details. We were in constant communication with phone calls and emails the last few weeks leading up to the wedding. Delilah coordinated my rehearsal and helped create a wedding processional tailored to our family structure as well as put together timelines for our bridal party, vendors and kept the overall flow of the wedding. Everything was so well organized that I did not need to worry about a thing leading up to the wedding and had a pre-wedding week of relaxation & enjoyment. Our wedding day was stress free which is truly priceless. An amazingly talented professional who clearly loves her job, a fun outgoing person to work with and by the end of the process felt like a friend. I am recommending her to all my friends, family and future brides! I heard from my vendors, bridal party and family how much they enjoyed working with her and our guests consistently have been telling us how wonderfully taken care of they felt. Hiring this professional was the best and smartest decision of my planning process. Our wedding was beautiful and would not have been the same without Delilah! Thankful for all the hard work you put into our day! Blessings!

User5550036

2+ years ago

My husband and I were not planning on hiring a wedding coordinator, aside from the fact that it was not in our original budget, he and I are pretty organized people so we figured we could just handle ... Read more all of these details - I'm so glad that we changed our minds and hired Delilah! We booked her "month of wedding coordinator" services and it was totally worth it! Although my husband & I had decided on all of the details, ensuring proper execution of all we envisioned was a much larger task than he and I expected or had time for and that's where Delilah came to the rescue. From the moment we had our first "meet & greet" to the day after the wedding, she was there to provide suggestions and make vendor recommendations. A month out from the wedding, we barely did any talking to the vendors -- she took care of reaching out to them, our bridal party and venue to ensure there weren’t any loose ends. She worked exclusively with the parents to decide on a rehearsal dinner location and worked out that contract with the restaurant. She saved the day when one of the moms forgot her shoes! She made herself fully available and was constantly checking in with status updates, timelines, contact lists and revised to do lists. She helped with creating our ceremony and ensuring my husband’s flash mob surprise went off without a hitch! And at the end of the night, our guests were commenting on what a great job she did – I don’t think there could be a better compliment. All in all, if you’re thinking of getting a coordinator, do it! And if you’re thinking about Delilah, even better!

Y
Yesenia

Married on 05/02/2015

I give Delilah my highest recommendation. She is THE consummate professional who listens with a fine ear and makes your wildest dreams come true within budget. She is nimble, very experienced, and ... Read more truly passionate about her chosen field. She is an extremely talented business woman you'd want on your team. At the end of the day, she has your best interest at heart!