Events By Design, Event Rentals of Oregon

Redmond, Oregon, OR · View map · Visit website

About Events By Design, Event Rentals of Oregon

Events by Design, Event Rentals of Oregon, is an experienced wedding event rental business located in Redmond, Oregon. With over 17 years of combined experience in the wedding industry, their staff specialize in event planning, day-of event coordination, theme decorating, and wedding rentals. The staff is committed to providing a stress-free, unique experience for each couple.

The services offered by Events by Design, Event Rentals of Oregon extend to delivery, set up, and clean up for ordered event pieces. Wedding planning services can also be discussed with their professional party planners, who can assist couples with every aspect from beginning to end, or just provide day-of coordination. The business holds an inventory of the following items:

• Aisle runners

N
Featured
Nicole

Married on 09/21/2017

Julie was an absolute gem to work with. I felt like I could trust her instantly and she understood the look I was going for. Her communication was the best I had with any of my vendors. She is ... Read more responsive and quick to help if any wedding day problem arrives. She went out of her way to get us heaters so our guests wouldn’t freeze, she saved our wedding day! I am so grateful. Thank you Julie!

V
victoria

Married on 09/01/2017

I rented 70’ round tables from Julie - about 10 of them. I needed them on short notice. Julie was able to deliver the amount that I needed! They deliver and pick up! I believe they will also set up ... Read more the tables for you for a small fee. Overall great experience! -Victoria (Awbrey Glen)

L
Linda

Married on 07/02/2017

We unfortunately did not get to meet the Moyers (EVENTS BY DESIGN), in person, but did everything thru a friend and by email. Julie was an absolute breath of fresh air, and I know her schedule was ... Read more very hectic...we just used one of her brand new changing dishes, but felt like I was working with a friend...I have a friend doing a wedding in Sunriver in January and will certainly pass this venue on to her....Thank you again for being so helpful. I especially like the name: (EVENTS BY DESIGN), catering to the individual!

Events By Design, Event Rentals of Oregon FAQ