Events by Emily

Huntington Beach, CA · View map · Visit website

About Events by Emily

Events by Emily is a wedding planner based in Huntington Beach, California. They enjoy getting to know their clients and working hard to create seamless, unique and successful events. They strive to not only meet but exceed their client's every expectation. Events by Emily will help you feel relaxed and stress-free on your special day.

Experience
Emily K. Bennett is a professionally-trained artist-turned-event designer, planner and coordinator. After helping to coordinate events for friends and family, Emily began working for one of the top independent wedding planners in Orange County. Today, she lends her artistic talent to help couples plan their dream weddings.

Events by Emily specializes in wedding planning and coordination. Wedding services include wedding coordination, partial wedding planning and full wedding planning.

52 Reviews for Events by Emily

52 Events by Emily Reviews

K
Featured
Ken

Married on 01/06/2018

We met Emily at the ExpoBridal show in January 2017 in Anaheim and our first impressions were that she was warm, friendly, and professional. We had our share of stressful moments on the month of our ... Read more our wedding. We had one issue with a vendor double-booking our wedding date. Emily helped us with quickly finding a last-minute replacement who ended up doing amazing work! It saved us a lot of unnecessary stress. No matter what, Emily always had a level head and she gave practical feedback that helped us make clear decisions. She took control of coordinating the timelines with our vendors and she made it possible for us to enjoy our wedding without having to worry about the details of our event. She also provided helpful recommendations for some vendors that would be great to work with. Another outstanding characteristic about Emily is that she was great with open communication. Even if we were not looking for a quick response, during the month of the wedding, she often responded to emails or texts quickly. And when it came to communicating with vendors, she was also on top of everything. She knew exactly what we wanted and she handled things and advocated for us in the way we would have wanted for it to be done. It was always evident that she absolutely cared about our event and all the details and logistics for our event. And that was so meaningful to us. All of our vendors confirmed that she was an absolute joy to work with. They appreciated her kindness, her attentiveness, and her attention to detail. My family even complimented how helpful and pleasant it was to have Emily and her team to run the show. Emily and her two assistants made sure all our needs were taken care of for our wedding. They did a wonderful job with managing our vendor team, with assisting with the setup of key décor, and with making sure we were able to enjoy our moment. We highly recommend Emily and her team to you! She was our favorite person to work with!

Den
Den Ta

Married on 06/15/2019

Awesome Team!

Where do I start? I'm so glad I chose Emily and her team to coordinate my wedding day. They were nice, hardworking, fun, and especially patient--I had so many questions and requests but they were able ... Read more to execute what I wanted. They were professional and on point with everything. I was happy with the details they put in, the timeline, and the outcome of it all. The team consisted of Emily, Amanda, Candace and Kylie--super sweet and helpful gals. Amanda was awesome in the sense that she was with us when we were taking family photos and made sure everything was in order. Although there were so many vendors suggested by Nixon, I decided to go with Events by Emily when a friend recommended her to me. Even though my wedding had its own Vietnamese customs and vendors, Emily was able to cooperate and communicate with them without any problems. This was a major plus because that showed she had versatility in who she's able to work with. In the end, everything turned out beautiful and the way I wanted. I was very happy with her and her team.

L
Lisa

Married on 06/01/2019

Emily is the best!

Emily is quite simply, the best. We met her at a wedding show held at our venue, Coyote Hills Golf Course. She was so friendly and personable from the start and had a ton of experience coordinating ... Read more weddings at our venue that it was one of the easier decisions to hire her as our wedding coordinator. And it turned out to be the one of the BEST decisions we made! Starting with our meeting about one month out from the wedding, Emily was so on top of everything. She helped us create a timeline for our wedding day and contacted/stayed in contact with all of our vendors to ensure that everyone was on the same page. She ran our wedding rehearsal the day before, collected all of our decor items and favors that night, set everything up perfectly at the wedding, and packed it all up nicely for us to take home after the wedding. She is incredibly organized, thorough, dedicated, and experienced - and she does her job with a big smile! I do have a tendency to worry about things but never at any point did I worry that she would disappoint because she had given us so much reason not to. Our wedding was one of the best days of our lives and a big part of that was thanks to Emily!