Events By Jackie M

East Longmeadow, MA · View map

About Events By Jackie M

Personal Planning, Spectacular Events.

Events by Jackie M is a full service Wedding and Event Planning Company. We are based in Western Massachusetts but will accommodate destination weddings throughout New England and beyond! Our team offers packages from "Wedding Day Management" all the way through Full Service Planning. In addition, we offer design & consulting services.

Ease the stress of planning your next event by hiring our professional and capable team.

With incredible attention to detail and an undying passion for planning, we promise an event that is unique, beautiful, and unforgettable!

43 Reviews for Events By Jackie M

43 Events By Jackie M Reviews

J
Jennifer M

Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing! Perfection!

Hiring Jackie was the best thing we did for our wedding. She is incredible. Her enthusiasm is contagious. Her recommendations for vendors were spot on and all the vendors we worked with sang Jackie’s ... Read more praises. Jackie was able to help us realize our vision and make it virtually stress free. We had a lot of details and events over our wedding weekend and she made it all smooth and seamless. Jackie is a true professional! Her thoughtfulness and kindness made working with her a joy. We can’t say enough about how amazing Jackie is.

E
Emily

Married on 06/16/2018

Working with Jackie was an absolute dream. Our wedding was planned over about 18 months, and I never felt like I was anything less than her number one priority, even though I know she had other ... Read more weddings to work on. Jackie took so much stress away from planning our wedding. She was a sounding board when I had ideas to run by her, she was super creative when I told her all of the non-traditional things we wanted, and on the day of our wedding, I did not worry about a thing. Everything looked amazing and was exactly how we wanted. The two assistants that worked with her were also phenomenal. We could not have had our wedding without Jackie and her team!

D
Dawn

Married on 07/08/2017

All I can say is WOW! I was NOT an inside-the-box bride, and had an insanely detailed and personalized vision for a wedding week that terrified most planners; Jackie, on the other hand, embraced my ... Read more zany ideas and larger-than-life concept with as much enthusiasm as I did! We worked closely together for eighteen months, and her enthusiasm never flagged. From attending my final fitting with me and learning how to tie the complicated sash on my ceremony dress to answering each and every one of my 3am emails promptly to finding the best of the best vendors (including non-traditional vendors like a local woodworker to make a guest signing bench) to tackling dozens of time-consuming projects (need the origami crane placecard holders to stand better? Check! Need individual "thank you's" tied to all the flatware? Check! Need labels printed for 200 spice jars of handmade Sriracha salt? Check!), Jackie did it all. On "the big day," Jackie seamlessly orchestrated a million moving parts on a 35-acre venue, and never lost her composure or her smile... with weather that changed from sun to rain every half hour, and my risky insistence on going for the outdoor ceremony up a big hill. I almost believe she arranged for the rainbow that magically appeared during dinner! Of the many decisions I made about my wedding, hiring Jackie was the best and the most important. Six stars!!!