Events by Jeana Marie

Chicago, IL · View map

About Events by Jeana Marie

When you think of events, think of Jeana Marie
Imagine a picture perfect eventone that boasts fine attention to detail. An event to remember! Whether it's a wedding or your baby's 1st birthday party. When Perfection Matters.let Events by Jeana Marie do the planning for you!

Just looking for someone to handle the details of the big day....we specialize in day of event planning. Call today for a consultation.

7 Reviews for Events by Jeana Marie

7 Events by Jeana Marie Reviews

C
Christine

Married on 11/10/2012

Jeana did a wonderful job listening to my vision and making it happen on the big day. She took care of any small problems that occured and made the evening run smoothly so that I could enjoy myself ... Read more instead of worrying about all the details.

S
Sheila

Married on 12/10/2011

Jeana is the best planner who was able to take all of my ideas and maek them happen and even kept me under my budget. She took all the worries away and I would tell anybody that if you do not use her ... Read more then you are missing out the the best. Sincerely, Sheila

Y
YAFA

Married on 11/19/2011

I would definitely recommend Events By Jeana! Both Jeana and Danielle are extermely easy to work with, very flexibile and truly care about their clients and making it the best day possible! On top of ... Read more that their pricing is very competitive!!