Events by Jen

Penfield, NY · View map · Visit website

About Events by Jen

Events by Jen is a full-service wedding, event design and planning business servicing couples in the Rochester and Finger Lakes area. Professionally planning events since 2003, event planner Jennifer Stanton is known in the Finger Lakes region for executing incredible parties while paying attention to detail. She tailors larger and more intimate events for both small and large crowds with an enthusiasm and creativity that has become her signature style.

Packages at Events by Jen include full planning, venue search and event design for all wedding events. Services include:

• Budget analysis
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Month-of planning
  • Full concierge service
  • Coordination of all wedding events
  • Read more...

42 Reviews for Events by Jen

42 Events by Jen Reviews

Rachael
    Featured
    Rachael

Married on 08/11/2018

Working with Jen was the absolute best decision we could have made for our wedding and I truly have no idea how we would have pulled it off without her help. She was thoughtful in her suggestions, ... Read more very responsive, able to keep us organized, a great listener (through many bridal breakdowns!), able to put out numerous fires and truly got our vision which was very clear when we arrived for the ceremony and got to see the space. We can't say enough good things about her. If you have any questions if a wedding planner is worth it...Jen absolutely is.

L
    Lisa

Married on 09/21/2018

Outstanding

Jen was so professional, organized and full of resources and advice while planning my wedding. She made the planning process so much easier by her years of experience and expertise. The wedding day ... Read more was seemless and not one detail forgotten about!

E
    Elizabeth

Married on 09/02/2018

We love Jen. I personally did not think I needed a wedding day of planner, because I am super organized. But I was wrong. I clearly needed Jen. She is amazing, we had a 8 page timeline, which worked ... Read more worked out great. Jen helped us through the planning if we had questions, then a couple weeks before the wedding we did the timeline. She was great in getting us all in line for the rehersal and actual wedding. We had my daughters reception at the Strathallan, and there is a lot of misc things to be brought in. Jen took care of them ALL. I did not have to do any of that, which allowed me to have a great time at my daughters wedding. I would NOT do a wedding without Jen again. Simply amazing Job Jen... I may come work for you in the future....