Events by Jennifer Craft

San Antonio, TX · View map · Visit website

About Events by Jennifer Craft

Events by Jennifer Craft is a professional wedding planning service based in San Antonio, Texas. Company owner and lead planner, Jennifer, prides herself on offering personalized services to ensure each wedding she plans is expertly tailored to the couple-of-honor. With over eight years of experience, Jennifer and her team will work to ensure that your special day is everything that you have dreamed of.

Events by Jennifer Craft offers an array of wedding planning package options to choose from. Full planning is available for couples who want their day expertly designed and coordinated, with this package offering unlimited communication, creation of inspiration board, design assistance, customized planning, and more. Partial planning, wedding weekend coordination, and day-of coordination is also available. Events by Jennifer Craft also offer officiant services to create a personalized ceremony experience for your day. Additional services offered by Events by Jennifer Craft include:

• Event Design

Sara
Featured
Sara

Married on 11/17/2018

JEN IS THE BEST coming from a bride who never felt stressed.

BEST DAY EVER! Jen was crucial to making our wedding the best day of our lives. She was with us every step of the way, kept us on schedule, and took care of all the details. I NEVER felt stressed in ... Read more the months of planning our wedding and it turned out so beautiful. Jen found the most wonderful florist and bartenders and managed all of the 6+ different vendors we hired for our big day. She went above and beyond by scheduling a walkthrough with all of our vendors a few weeks before the wedding at our venue which put my mind at ease. Everything went smoothly and Jen and I had so much fun planning and enjoying the wedding together.

M
Madeline

Getting married on 08/03/2019

Jennifer Craft made my day so special. She helped turn an average church to an amazing venue.

Jennifer was absolutely amazing. She even sprinted to Hobby Lobby when my bridesmaid flowers didn’t work out. She even made them into a toss bouquet. Super spot on and helped direct me as to what I ... Read more needed to do as a bride. She took a basic church hall into a beautiful reception. She is so creative, supportive, and caring. Having her will be one of your best decisions for your wedding

Jill
Jill

Married on 07/06/2019

Jennifer - The Wedding Whisperer....

Jennifer is a joy bringing, problem solving, wedding whisperer. I cannot think of enough superlatives to explain how wonderful she is at what she does. Her availability to respond to your concerns, ... Read more questions, and wedding moments is beyond professional. The experience and energy that she brings to your wedding day will be invaluable to you. As my daughter decided to get married in a city that I do not live in, having someone who knows what to do and who to recommend was so important. I hired Jennifer for her Peony Partial Planning Package. She made reception table layouts, coordinated with all of the vendors (catering, DJ, hair/makeup, photography), and offered soothing counsel in the days leading up to the big day. Her suggestions resulted in a lovely wedding and reception that was SO ENJOYABLE. You may think you don't need a Wedding Coordinator, but you NEED Jennifer. To be honest, I am really going to miss having a reason to text her.