Events by JG

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania · View map · Visit website

About Events by JG

Events by JG is an experienced wedding planner in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Since 2014, founder and lead planner, Jessica, has been turning wedding dreams into realities throughout the Philadelphia metropolitan area. Events by JG takes a fresh approach to wedding planning with a wide variety of services and strong connections with new, contemporary vendors throughout Philadelphia. Big or small, full or partial planning, Events by JG will make your wedding day special for you and your guests. Available for travel and destination weddings.

Events by JG offers premium services for all their packages offered, from the base Quartz Package up to the top-tier Platinum Package. During your complimentary consultation, you'll work together to develop an action plan and determine which package best suits your needs. No matter which stage of the planning process you're in, Events by JG will have a solution for you. The packages offered include:

• Ceremony coordination

Featured
Laura Knox

Married on 09/18/2018

Best decision ever!

Hiring Jessica as our day-of-coordinator was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. It was such a relief to have someone else be responsible for everything! She was so easy to work with ... Read more and maintained open lines of communication with us throughout the process. She organized all the vendors, figured out the details and made sure that our day when off without a hitch! We were so glad to have her there to guide us through the ceremony and ensure that the events we wanted to have at the reception happened in a way that allowed us to enjoy ourselves. Jessica made our wedding day everything that we wanted it to be. We have also heard from several guests who praised her performance which goes to show just how much effort she put into making our day happen. We highly recommend Events by JG to any couple planning their wedding. Thank you, Jessica, you made our day the most special day of our lives!

K
Katelyn Malloy

Married on 09/02/2018

Jess is a breath of fresh air and a joy to work with!

Everyone dreams of perfection for their big day, but worrying can consume your ability to be present in the moment sometimes. Jess took the possibility of worrying on my big day away for me! She ... Read more worked her magic prior to our wedding day by helping me remember the fine details and took care of everything behind the scenes on the big day. She is a jack of all trades! Setting up, communicating with the caterer, ensuring our items were safely packed up at the end of the night, and most importantly making sure everyone was enjoying themselves and that Tim and I were enjoying every moment of our wedding day - you name it, Jess did it! Jess is real, honest, and super personable. I'm beyond grateful she was a part of my big day!

PressleyPartyof2
Shaquania

Married on 09/24/2017

I LOVED having Events by JG do my engagement party! The owner Jessica made sure everything was to my specification and nailed every little detail I wanted. From the decor to the food menu to the ... Read more specialty signature punch, she exceeded my expectations of the day. I highly recommend using Events by JG for all your wedding planning needs!