Events by Kailey

Belleville, IL · View map

About Events by Kailey

Weddings, parties, and celebrations of all types are supposed to be fun and joyous. However, if you are the host of the celebration, there are "a thousand and one" details to handle. This can add stress, and really dull the joy of the event. If you are planning an event, and need a helping hand, I am here to help. Do you want to make the important decisions and then hand them off to someone to implement and handle the details? Do you want to do most of the planning yourself - and just need someone to make sure it all runs smoothly on your special day? Or, do you want someone to handle everything so you just have to show up and enjoy? In any of these instances, I am at your service. I offer personalized service for your upcoming wedding or event. I want to make sure that the biggest day of your life is everything you dreamed. The bride should be able to enjoy her day, and not let the business side of the wedding get in the way!

8 Reviews for Events by Kailey

8 Events by Kailey Reviews

B
Brittany

Married on 09/29/2017

Kailey was absolutely amazing, and that is even an understatement. From being my moral support during wedding planning, running through our rehearsal, decorating the venue perfectly, AND making sure ... Read more my husband and I and our 2 kids had anything we needed and that everyone was having fun, she couldn't have been more of a saving grace. Anything we needed her to do, she was there. Having Kailey by your side for your event is worth every penny and then some!

D
Duy

Married on 09/03/2017

Kailey was a fantastic find to help us as the day of coordinator for our wedding. She was prompt, passionate, and proficient. She picked up all the little details my wife missed and helped ... Read more tremendously in directing the flow of helpers during the venue set up. That morning at the venue setup (and some of the reception) we constantly clashed with the venue owner, at one point he made my wife breaking down crying. The most important thing that stood out to me was that Kailey constantly stood up to the owner and took my wife's side; ensuring that everything that my wife planned happened with no changes or compromises. Her actions showed that this wasn't just "another wedding" and that she truly cared for the well-being of not only the wedding day, but for the actual bride as well. With only an impromptu rehearsal not actually at the venue, she was able to wrangle together 20+ people into a semblance of a ceremony. The reception was kept on pace with her guidance. Also, kudos to her constantly making sure we either had food and drinks as well. In addition to that, she stayed far longer than necessary and dealt with much more drama than could be anticipated with grace and patience. We cannot thank her enough for being such a fantastic coordinator for us. It would not have gone half as well without her and for that we are forever grateful that we met Kailey!

M
Kelsey

Married on 11/13/2016

Kailey is easy to get along with, laid back, and will be committed to making your day everything you want it to be! About 4 months out from our wedding, our venue completely switched coordinators on ... Read more us, making us start over basically from scratch after almost an entire year of solidified wedding plans. This sent me into a flurry of frustration and anxiety. We hired Kailey to help us pick up the pieces and move forward - and our wedding wouldn't have been possible without her day-of coordination! Kailey was always easy to access via text/email and willing to meet with us in person. I was confident that she was invested in making sure everything went smoothly. (I could no longer trust our venue!) Kailey's price is the best you can find in the St. Louis area, especially considering the time and care you will get from her :)