EVENTS BY KATHERINE

Irvine, CA · View map

About EVENTS BY KATHERINE

Our passion is planning weddings that celebrate love and life! We love introducing you to the best vendors, staying on top of all details, and reducing the stress that comes with wedding planning.

We are ready to bring your vision to life. With options from Full Service Wedding Planning to Day of Coordination, you will be well taken care of. Let’s partner together to create a wedding you and your guests will love!

67 Reviews for EVENTS BY KATHERINE

67 EVENTS BY KATHERINE Reviews

L
Libby

Married on 08/25/2018

I’m so happy that i hired events by Katherine to help me get through my wedding day! My wedding planner was Karley and she was amazing. So responsive and made sure that i was perfectly fine and taken ... Read more care of on my big day!! She was my blessing!

Mari
Mari

Married on 03/24/2018

I don’t think I could ever write enough about how amazing our wedding coordinator was. Jessica and her team helped make our dream wedding come true and so much more! She was amazing with communication ... Read more and contacting vendors and being on top of every thing no matter how big or small. She handled little changes or additions we made up to day of like a champion and I could not have imagined having any other person help guide us and be with us day of. It took a while for me to convince my fiancé at first for us to get a coordinator and once we got Jessica he admitted to never being more wrong in his life! He could not have imagined getting through the last 3 months and day of without her!! If you’re on the fence, DON’T BE, Jessica is amazing and I would put all confidence in her that she can make any wedding special for the couple! Thank you to Jessica and her whole team for giving us an amazing wedding!!

C
Christine

Married on 08/19/2017

I’m incredibly grateful that Katherine was our day-of-coordinator. Due to some unexpected circumstances, I was without a day-of-coordinator weeks before the wedding. I frantically reached out to ... Read more Katherine, who I had met 7 months prior at a bridal expo. Not only did she remember me (she must have met hundreds of people since then!), but she also responded the next day and we were able to have a meeting not long after that. She was just as professional, patient, and sympathetic in person, especially during the times when wedding stress was getting the best of me. Katherine is quick to respond to emails and always kept us up to date. She conducted the rehearsal efficiently, ensuring everyone knew what to do. Everything ran smoothly on the wedding day, all because of Katherine and Jordan (sorry if you spell it differently!). I was able to truly focus on being a bride instead of worrying about the guests, order of events, etc. Katherine approached me periodically throughout the night to ask me how I was doing- she went above and beyond to make sure my wedding day was everything I imagined, and that I remembered to enjoy myself. Katherine is a true professional and is incredibly good at what she does. She is sweet, punctual, and reliable. If you are considering hiring a coordinator, trust the reviews and reach out to Katherine. Her and the team were a true godsend! My only regret from the wedding is that I didn’t get to thank her in front of the guests. Thank you Katherine for making my wedding day a dream come true.