Events by Kelly

Chicago, IL · View map · Visit website

About Events by Kelly

A creative wedding planning company in Chicago, Illinois, Events by Kelly is committed to helping couples achieve their wedding dreams from start to finish. Boasting nearly 20 years of event planning and coordinating experience, CEO Kelly Olson works hard to ensure each couple's celebration goes off without a hitch. Organized and easygoing, Events by Kelly is the perfect choice for crafting a union you and your loved ones won't soon forget.

Kelly and her talented team of coordinators offer a variety of wedding planning services. Ready-to-wed couples may benefit from the following:

• Full planning
  • To-do list
  • Timeline management
  • Guest list management

Areas Covered
Events by Kelly proudly offers wedding planning services to couples located in Chicago, Illinois. Services are extended to interested couples throughout the Cook County, Illinois area and beyond.

3 Reviews for Events by Kelly

3 Events by Kelly Reviews

S
Featured
Steve

Married on 05/05/2018

Kelly was excellent! She was organized, kept us on schedule and deflected a lot of the “day of” logistics questions away from us so we could enjoy our wedding day. Read more Kelly was excellent! She was organized, kept us on schedule and deflected a lot of the “day of” logistics questions away from us so we could enjoy our wedding day.

A
Art Geigel

Married on 08/17/2019

She was awesome!

It was a pleasure working with Kelly. She was very professional and made my day awesome! Read more It was a pleasure working with Kelly. She was very professional and made my day awesome!

K
Krystal

Married on 06/03/2016

Kelly assisted with my wedding day and did a fantastic job! I would recommend her to future brides! Read more Kelly assisted with my wedding day and did a fantastic job! I would recommend her to future brides!

Events by Kelly FAQ