Events By Kira

Vail, CO · View map · Visit website

About Events By Kira

Events By Kira is a Wedding Planning Service based in Vail, Colorado. At Events By Kira, my goal is to bring modern tools and perspective to your event. My mission is simple: plan with intention, imagination, & professionalism.

Full Service Planning

Planning a wedding takes time... a lot of time. We begin with a detailed and comprehensive consultation to understand your likes/dislikes, main concerns, top priorities, budget, style, and everything in between.

Events By Kira is your only point of contact during planning. We provide you with the options and offer our guidance, while you get to make the final decision. We are there to get the best vendor team, manage your budget, keep you on track, organize logistics, develop a breathtaking design, and most importantly, make sure you have fun!

Wedding Management

Wedding Management is perfect for the couple who has planned it all but needs assistance with event execution. Events By Kira starts 60 days prior to your wedding. We help you wrap up the final details, so your day goes smoothly. This package includes an in-person meeting, venue walkthrough, ceremony rehearsal, vendor referrals, and full wedding day coverage.

On the wedding day we will be the main point of contact for vendors, set up and take down decor, manage the timeline, and be there to send you and your wedding party down the aisle! Let us do the work so you can enjoy the wedding you've been planning for.

5 Reviews for Events By Kira

5 Events By Kira Reviews

I
Featured
Ilona

Married on 08/04/2018

Hiring Kira was probably the smartest decision I've made. Kira did a tremendous work. She is professional, organized, and super flexible. She is also very sweet and easy going. Kira went above and ... Read more beyond to make our wedding go smooth. I highly recommend Kira. I can't even imagine what I would do without her.

Jenna
Jenna Fick

Married on 07/20/2019

Kira is Amazing!

Kira was our month-of/day-of planner and she made our day run so smoothly. She kept a positive & upbeat attitude which made it so much easier to relax and enjoy our day. Highly highly highly recommend ... Read more her, she is just awesome. Her assistants Jenny and Julia were also very kind and helpful.

Katie
Katie

Married on 09/15/2018

Kira might have been the best decision of our whole wedding

The title isn't an exaggeration- Kira may have been the best vendor of our whole wedding. She was so sweet, so organized, and just fantastic throughout the whole process. She was an amazing value for ... Read more the amount of work she did. My wedding ran perfectly, and if there were any hiccups I didn't know about them because Kira was in the background making sure everything went well! She was so kind and supportive when I was stressed about running behind schedule. She knows all the right little questions to ask so that details are taken care of ahead of time. I would highly highly recommend her to any couple, she is absolutely worth it.