Events by Marguerite

Avon, Colorado · View map · Visit website

About Events by Marguerite

Events by Marguerite is a wedding planning business based in Avon, Colorado, that serves the Denver, Colorado Springs, Boulder and Vail areas. The owner, Marguerite McEvoy, was surrounded by entertainment at an early age. After several years of experience in the planning industry, she decided to open Events by Marguerite in 2018. For your wedding, Marguerite will be with you every step of the way, assisting you in planning a celebration you and your guests will remember for years to come.

Events by Marguerite has experience planning several types of weddings, including civil unions, cultural and religious ceremonies, and destination weddings, as well as elopement ceremonies. Their wedding planning services include budget analysis, event design and vendor referrals. Events by Marguerite also offers day-of coordination, partial planning and full planning services to couples.

7 Reviews for Events by Marguerite

7 Events by Marguerite Reviews

K
Featured
Kyle Bundy

Married on 04/08/2018

Saved our Wedding! Highly Recommend!

Marguerite took over our event roughly 8 weeks before our wedding. We were previously working with a different coordinator who was not providing timely or reliable service. Marguerite instantly ... Read more righted the ship. We live in Houston, TX: She made all the small details seamlessly flow from 3 states away. Marguerite made our wedding day her personal mission and it showed throughout. I was waiting for some kind of hiccup on our wedding day. We had not a single issue arise. Marguerite's hard work and contributions to our wedding day has made her a friend for life. If you are planning a wedding in the Valley, please make Marguerite your top choice.

Hollis
Hollis Thomann

Married on 06/08/2019

Book Marguerite! She is FAN-TAS-TIC!

Marguerite is SO FREAKING FANTASTIC. I wasn't sure that I wanted a "wedding planner" from the get-go of planning our wedding because I'm fairly good at planning things myself but as I was going ... Read more through the process, it became clear to me that having a day-of coordinator would be very stress relieving for me. Marguerite was recommended to me by two other planners (a great sign!) and I am SO GLAD that she was. Her "day-of-coordinating" is really "month-of coordinating" and she helped troubleshoot and anticipate problems well in advance of our wedding. We had our wedding at my husband's family's ranch so we really benefited from having an expert anticipate the things that we needed/didn't need since this was the first wedding done on the ranch. She also saved us lots of money with the rentals because she helped identify the things that we wouldn't actually need. She coordinated well with all of our other vendors, interacted with our guests, and generally had a very relaxed energy that helped make our day special. I felt like I could completely relax on the day of our wedding because I knew that Marguerite could/would (and did) handle whatever things might come up. If you are thinking that you might like to have a wedding coordinator, JUST BOOK MARGUERITE ALREADY.

Sandra
Sandra Boyle

Married on 12/31/2018

The Perfect wedding 12/29/18

Marguerite was fantastic, professional and the attention to detail was by far amazing! Marguerite was available for ever call, question and texts! Marguerite came over to help me with my dress, hair ... Read more dresser, flowers that arrived, photographer, driver & officiant was in place and ready. I would 100% recommend her! Marguerite made our wedding go on without a flaw.