Events by Missy & Co

West Harrison, New York · View map

About Events by Missy & Co

Events by Missy & Co is a unique wedding event planning company based out of West Harrison, New York. Truly passionate about planning special events, Missy loves working on everything that goes into preparing for weddings. She has worked tirelessly for ten years to plan over 100 weddings and events, all of which were unique to her clients’ visions. Events by Missy & Co specializes in wedding event planning but will also plan events for anniversaries, bridal showers, baby showers, bachelorette parties, engagement parties, rehearsal dinners and more!

Events by Missy & Co offers specific wedding event planning services to accommodate a variety of wedding couples with different budgets. Services offered in these wedding packages include full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination. Other more specific services offered include:

• Budget analysis

A
Amanda

Married on 07/06/2019

A fairytale in july

Deciding to contact Melissa and work with her and the EBM team has literally been the easiest and BEST decision we have made in regards to our wedding! Between the amazing reviews online and then ... Read more meeting her in person BEFORE we started planning ; we just KNEW for us, she was IT! She helped manage the incredibly overwhelming wedding industry - for every vendor we had to choose she gave us options to choose from and I always knew that we could trust her insight & suggestions. But more than her planning skills, her demeanor and amazing attitude just make things so smooth! We honestly cannot recommend Melissa & her team more highly, she was an investment in our lives and sanity and our day was the best because of her!

D
Dominique & Joseph

Married on 11/17/2018

Best wedding planner in the world

It has been a little over a month since our dream wedding at Cipriani. We have been working with Melissa from Events by Missy since last June. I was referred to her by my friend Cara who got married a ... Read more year ago and working with her was the best wedding decision we made. I work 50+ hours a week and my hubby is doing his externship at a hospital, so we knew from the beginning that we needed help planning. From start to finish she has helped with everything. Melissa helped us quickly problem solve when our original venue didn't work out, her quick action and experience led us to the perfect venue. Her ability to take our conversations and turn them into a working vision board made it easy for vendors to follow. Her creative vision made our wedding truly dreamy. All of our guests were blown away and some say it was the best wedding they ever attended. This is a direct result of Melissa’s hard work and dedication to her clients. She is a décor genius, organized, gives great advice, and will calm you down when you are on the verge of a bride zilla meltdown moment (As i was) LOL. As perspired as we thought we were, we definitely weren’t. Hire a planner, hire Melissa…you wont regret it!

J
Jalissa & Steve

Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing Wedding Planner!!!!

Melissa was absolutely wonderful to work with at every stage of the planning process and I would recommend her to anyone. She worked with us as our day of coordinator. She is incredibly kind and ... Read more friendly, organized, dedicated, and always at ease. In the beginning, she was there to answer questions, go through checklists, and bounce ideas off of. As we approached the date, she made sure that every detail of the schedule for the day was well-organized, from the big things like our bus transportation to the minute details like where the bridesmaids should stand to pass out sparklers to the guests. On the day of the wedding, she coordinated with every single vendor so that they worked as one unit and made sure that everything went smoothly, informing me and my husband and our party of what to do and when. I don’t know what we would have done without her. Besides all of the logistics that she handled, she was always calm and made me feel at ease, even when I was incredibly anxious about the possibility of something going wrong. Thanks so much for playing such an important role in our day, Melissa! It was perfect.