Events by Organized Chaos

Lansdale, PA · View map

About Events by Organized Chaos

We are the Professional Floral Artists to provide unqiue floral creations for your event. We are non retail floral design studio that focuses on weddings, that is our business! Contact us today!

20 Reviews for Events by Organized Chaos

20 Events by Organized Chaos Reviews

A
Alexis Wojtanowski

Married on 06/29/2019

Highly recommend Events by OC

Katherine and Jennifer were great to work with! I didn't have a specific floral vision for my wedding but knew that I wanted it colorful, loose, and full. They helped me interpret what about my ... Read more inspiration photos I liked, and helped create a floral plan that fit within my budget. The florals at the wedding were breathtaking!

Leandra
Leandra

Married on 11/09/2018

Breathtaking work

Jen and Kat did the best job with our floral arrangements. They listened to our requests/ideas and made the floral arrangements beautifully and our venue really pop! So many of our guests commented on ... Read more all of our flowers and were amazed with them! Even our venues staff stated how gorgeous all of our arrangements were. I loved absolutely everything that they did. You MUST book this amazing duo! Fantastic job :)

L
Lindsay

Married on 09/08/2018

Jen & Kate went above & beyond. All of the flowers were gorgeous and the centerpieces were beyond beautiful. They brought my vision for my wedding to life from my cascading bouquet to the eye catching ... Read more centerpieces, my goddaughter/flower girl’s flower crown & the blooms on the cake, they nailed every detail and are so wonderful to work with. I highly reccomend Events By OC, you will be glad you did!!