Events by Rainstein Design

Philadelphia, PA · View map · Visit website

About Events by Rainstein Design

Events by Rainstein Design is a dedicated event planning and design company based out of Philadelphia, that puts a direct focus on your interests, ideas, and expectations. By combining your vision with their unique set of skills and storytelling approach, they work to curate a custom-tailored event that evokes a distinctive and engaging experience for you and your guests. Events by Rainstein Design's intention is to provide you with the necessary tools to achieve the event you’ve been dreaming of. Their strengths are truly listening, thinking outside of the box, prioritizing what’s essential, remaining detail-oriented while maintaining a broad perspective, and upholding your thoughts and feelings as number one.

Experience

Rainstein Design, LLC was established in 2015, after Mandy Rainstein, Owner and Creative Director of Events by Rainstein Design, celebrated her own wedding. Mandy set out to help other couples find their creative edge throughout the planning process, provide guidance along the way to avoid missteps, and find alternate optimal solutions.

Events by Rainstein Design values commitment, and the relationships they establish with their clients. They look forward to helping you design, plan, and coordinate your one of kind wedding, large gathering, or intimate get-together. They offer the following:

• Full wedding planning
  • Partial planning
  • Day-of Coordination
  • Event design
  • Individual consultations
  • Additional Hours
  • Custom builds (backdrops, themed displays, centerpieces)

5 Reviews for Events by Rainstein Design

5 Events by Rainstein Design Reviews

Laura
Laura

Married on 09/01/2018

Mandy is amazing!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Mandy, my lovely day of coordinator! Looking back on our wedding day, I can’t imagine it without her. We were two months out from our wedding date and had ... Read more gotten everything booked from the florist, photographer, DJ, transportation, etc. I felt confident in all the decisions we had made about our vendors and knew that we were in great hands, but I still felt a bit uneasy about how everything would come together on the day of. Having Mandy there to talk to/ plan with during those last two hectic months and having her there on the day of was the best decision we ever made. Mandy pours her heart and soul into her work. She is so passionate, easy going, friendly, and funny :) She is super attentive to details, which is exactly what you need on a day where there are so many moving parts. She provided the peace of mind that I needed for the day so that I could be fully present and enjoy every single moment. I know Mandy did things behind the scenes that I wasn’t even aware of — and probably saved the day multiple times. Mandy is the glue that held our day together and we are so so grateful!!!!

K
Karen

Married on 06/09/2018

Montera Wedding

Mandy is just amazing and an awesome person to work with. We hired Mandy for our wedding last June and she made sure every little detail was perfect! The one thing we absolutley wanted was a trolley ... Read more to take us, our bridal party and our families to the venue and back. She made it happen even though we cut it a little close and most places were already booked. She took so much stress of us and made the entire process so enjoyable. She is the sweetest person and helps make the your special day even better than you could imagine! She also has amazing ideas that she comes up with that I wouldn't even think to do myself. Our welcome boxes were so unique and all of the guests loved them thanks to Mandy! Hire her immediately if you want her to help you plan the most incredible day of your life. You will not regret it!

C
claire

Married on 04/30/2016

Mandy helped to create my perfect wedding day!

Words cannot even express how thankful I am for Mandy. I was absolutely clueless and super overwhelmed when I set my wedding date only 4 months out. Not only did she have amazing ideas and brilliant ... Read more answers to all my (thousands) of calls, texts and questions, but she helped me to plan the absolutely perfect wedding. The gorgeous flower arrangements she created and the decor that she provided helped to transform our reception space into the dream that we envisioned. She was organized, and kept us on schedule and was able to recommend great dress shops, DJ’s and photographers. If you’re on the fence about getting a wedding planner- DO IT! - and use Mandy, because our wedding day was definitely the best day of our lives thanks to her expertise!