Events By Romona James

San Leandro, CA · View map · Visit website

About Events By Romona James

Events By Romona James is a San Leandro, California-based wedding planning company. Romona James is the founder and creative director of Events By Romona James who has over a decade of event planning, interior design and catering experience. She graduated from the University of San Francisco with a Bachelor of Science in Organizational Behavior and has obtained an MBA. Events By Romona James is genuinely invested in providing each couple with the best they have to offer, truly bringing the wedding you envision to life.

Events By Romona James is happy to plan wedding ceremonies and receptions, as well as rehearsal dinners. Romona offers full and partial planning services to meet all couples' planning needs. They also provide the following services:

• Budget analysis
  • Day-of coordination
  • Event design
  • Guest list
  • Referrals
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists

Other Services
In addition to the above wedding-related wedding planning services, Events By Romona James is skilled at planning a variety of wedding types. These include:

• Cultural

7 Events By Romona James Reviews

B
Barbara.sachin

Married on 11/17/2018

Happily Ever after we will never forget

I was recommended by a coworker to Romona’s services. My theme was Hollywood black & white theme. From those words, Romona assisted in the whole creative process. Bringing my vision to life. My event ... Read more took place on November 17,2018, for a year I’ve been working with Romona. The center pieces were to die for. She is a class act and a true professional who is so on top game. From the first email inquiry, to set up a consultation appointment. Romona was extremely responsive and willing to work with us on all aspects of our big day. I was convinced after our first consultation via Skype that we wanted to work with her. She is very down to earth, interpersonal, friendly, and non judgmental. Which is very important to us since we really wanted our vision to be uniquely our way instead of the basic traditional wedding. On the day of the wedding, she kept us on track and made sure we were able to take photos with all our guests and wedding party. She was super attentive and made sure that we had time to actually to actually sit down and eat our food, which we greatly appreciated. Romona was the reason we were able to enjoy our day to the fullest and mainly stress free. We really appreciate Romona to the highest degree and will recommend her any day to anyone for any events. Blessings Barbara & Dan

R
Rachel Labeouf

Married on 09/22/2018

Beautiful Happily Ever After- Thanks to Romona

Romona James, is an absolute joy to work with. Her passion for events definitely shows in her work. She really brought all the elements together and executed with a tranquility and patience you really ... Read more really need on a day so hectic and special. She was excellent to work with and such a good work ethic and professionalism. If you are on the fence on hiring an event planner, Definitely go with Romona James, you will not be disappointed.

J
Jasmine Cummings

Married on 09/15/2018

A phenomenal experience!

Ramona James is a very exceptional person to work with. My experience working with her has been nothing more than phenomenal and truly a great experience for my big day. She helped me organize all of ... Read more of my ideas and my color scheme. And came up with different ways to incorporate my culture and my spouses culture as well. Romona has shared her ideas and methods that I incorporated as well into my wedding. She helped me organize and made sure everything was confirmed and detailed to the very stitch of my table settings. I highly recommend Romona for events and weddings. She truly has an eye for perfection. Keep up the amazing work. Love always Jasmine