Events by Truly Yours

Williamsburg, VA · View map · Visit website

About Events by Truly Yours

Events by Truly Yours is a wedding planning company based in Williamsburg, Virginia. The company offers its services throughout Richmond, Hampton, and Virginia Beach. It is a full-service wedding and event planning company, specializing in wedding planning and design. The company has a well-experienced wedding planner, who is capable of creating different events, such as weddings, birthday parties, graduations, anniversaries, and corporate events. They have been in the wedding planning industry since 2010, having coordinated hundreds of weddings in six different states.

Events by Truly Yours covers several wedding types, such as civil, destination, eco-friendly, non-religious, cultural, double weddings, military, and religious. They also accommodate a variety of planning services, including:

• Budget analysis

35 Events by Truly Yours Reviews

Featured
User6908745

2+ years ago

Christy was a great day-of/month-out wedding planner! We were planning our wedding from across the country and ended up hiring Truly Yours pretty late in the game (only a few months out from our ... Read more wedding) and Christy was able to jump right in and work with us to finalize how the day would go. Once we got into town she made a special trip to walk through the venue with us and my parents (who hadn't seen it in person before) as my mom was very nervous about understanding the space and the logistics of how everything would go. Christy handled my stressed momma with aplomb and was able to keep everyone calm (or as calm as possible) and make things go as smoothly as possible on the day of. She ran set up with the groomsmen, set out all our decor, helped with sound checks, managed all of the vendors--all of the stuff I didn't want to have to worry about that day. She and Bryan even packed us up to-go plates so we would have something to eat one we finally went back to our hotel for the night. They were so helpful and overall fun and easy to work with, I would highly recommend Events by Truly Yours for your wedding day!

S
Samantha

Getting married on 10/19/2019

Christi was beyond amazing! Not only is she a wedding planner but she owns a bridal shop in Williamsburg and I happened to see her card on a table with many different vendors and I found out that she ... Read more is a wedding planner as well. Christi and her team were phenomenal on the day of the wedding. Everyone told me to expect things to go wrong at my wedding. If anything did go wrong, I had no idea because her team seemed to be everywhere taking care of things.

Barbara
Barbara Miller

Married on 04/13/2019

Perfection!

Hired Christy and her team to help me with the planning. She has been amazing so far! My wedding is not until next year, however she has been a lifesaver up to this point! Read more Hired Christy and her team to help me with the planning. She has been amazing so far! My wedding is not until next year, however she has been a lifesaver up to this point!