EVENTS BY US

Carolina, PR · View map

About EVENTS BY US

Events By Us is a wedding planning, photo booth, and wedding florist business based in Carolina, Puerto Rico. This business, which was founded back in 2008, is made up of a team of experienced planners. Both planners and assistants are bilingual so that they can easily assist all couples located throughout the island. They will be there for you from the rehearsal dinner to the reception, ensuring that every detail is planned to perfection so that you can relax and enjoy your dream wedding in paradise.

All couples will get to meet up with the team for a personal consultation. This allows the Events By Us team to get a better idea of your wedding style and needs and how they can best assist you. All of your details like invitations, decorations, and flowers will be planned and prepared by the team. They even offer a wide range of options for floral styles such as nautical, rustic, tropical, vintage, and more. For a fun and interactive touch, couples can request a photo booth. Planning services can range from just day-of coordination to full planning. Then, to make sure everything runs smoothly on your big day, they will handle not only the delivery of your wedding items, but also the set up and clean up.

51 Reviews for EVENTS BY US

51 EVENTS BY US Reviews

M
Margie

Married on 04/13/2019

Fantastic Team 4/13/19 - Wedding

Viviam was a true professional - Ensuring that all was perfect for our special day. From changing venues 5 weeks before the wedding to last minute dinner changes Viviam handled all. Great execution ... Read more execution and communication throughout the process. Would highly recommend Events by Us, me an my wife were very challenging on our requests. One of the many challenges was the one for the Fedora and fan display, and Viviam and her team knocked it out of the park it was amazing!!! We were truly blessed to have Vivam as our wedding planner, without her and her team our special day would have not been the Hallmark event it was. May God continue to uphold the dedication and gift that Viviam has to make couples dreams come true. Hands down Viviam is the best in PR at what she does. Thank you for everything! Mr. & Mrs. Rivera

E
Elba Algarin

Married on 12/01/2018

Excellent!!!

Mi experiencia con Events by us fué excelente, tuvimos muy buena comunicación. La decoración de la Igelsia y la recepción estuvo tal como yo la deseaba, todo detalle que pedí estaba incluido. Y todo ... Read more super bien organizado, mi boda fue como la soñe. Gracias por todo, quedo hermoso.

J
Jonae D. G

Married on 11/10/2018

Book with Events by Us

I went through so many event decorators before deciding on Events by Us; their designs were so modern and chic that I knew they were who I wanted to be a part of the biggest day of my life. I worked ... Read more with Viviam, she was communicative and patient. I made some last minute changes to my package and she was more than accommodating. 2 days before the wedding, she met with my husband and I and went over the seating chart. I also chose her because their photo booth was like nothing I've seen before. On the day of, the decor really brightened the day. It was beautiful !! I WILL attach pictures later. What I also liked was that she included me in the decor plans by allowing me to choose the table overlays and inspiration for centerpieces. I could go on & on, just book VIVIAM & EVENTS BY US!! You won't regret it.