EVENTS BY US

Carolina, PR · View map

About EVENTS BY US

EVENTS BY US... CREATING MEMORIES ON EVERY EVENT...

We are glad to see you here!!! Thank you for your interest in our company. Events By Us is an Event/Wedding planning company, where planning and organization is our specialty.

Our company is based in Puerto Rico to serve the entire island and to create memorable moments from every occasion.

Events By Us was created by three friends with the desire to create affordable full service parties and events. The company is based out in Carolina, Puerto Rico serving most of the island, with outside vendors and connections to service all party needs.

Our company has the goal of providing and fulfilling all of our clients needs. All members of our team dedicate the time to offer solutions to our clients, as if they were members of our family. Friendliness and kindness are our specialty.

Even though our company was founded in 2008, our staff has many years of experience in the event planning business.

For us it will be a pleasure to serve you.

50 Reviews for EVENTS BY US

50 EVENTS BY US Reviews

E
Elba Algarin

Married on 12/01/2018

Excellent!!!

Mi experiencia con Events by us fué excelente, tuvimos muy buena comunicación. La decoración de la Igelsia y la recepción estuvo tal como yo la deseaba, todo detalle que pedí estaba incluido. Y todo ... Read more super bien organizado, mi boda fue como la soñe. Gracias por todo, quedo hermoso.

J
Jonae D. G

Married on 11/10/2018

Book with Events by Us

I went through so many event decorators before deciding on Events by Us; their designs were so modern and chic that I knew they were who I wanted to be a part of the biggest day of my life. I worked ... Read more with Viviam, she was communicative and patient. I made some last minute changes to my package and she was more than accommodating. 2 days before the wedding, she met with my husband and I and went over the seating chart. I also chose her because their photo booth was like nothing I've seen before. On the day of, the decor really brightened the day. It was beautiful !! I WILL attach pictures later. What I also liked was that she included me in the decor plans by allowing me to choose the table overlays and inspiration for centerpieces. I could go on & on, just book VIVIAM & EVENTS BY US!! You won't regret it.

M
Maria

Married on 08/04/2018

El servicio fue excelente. Fue una experiencia de “photo booth” diferente al haber utilizado el espejo interactivo y los invitados se divirtieron mucho tomándose fotos repetidas veces. Nos encantó que ... Read more trajeron una gran variedad de “props” y prepararon un “template” para las fotos que se ajustaba al tema y colores de la boda y las fotografías resultaron ser de muy buena calidad. Además, fue muy valioso que nos proveyeran un enlace con todas las fotos que luego pudimos compartir con todos los invitados. The service was excellent. The interactive mirror was a very different experience and the guests had a lot of fun taking photos repeatedly. We loved that they brought a variety of props and prepared a template for the photos according to the theme and colors of our wedding and the photos turned out to be of very good quality. It was also very valuable that they provided us a link to all the photos which we could then share with all the guests.