Events de Luxe

Spring, TX · View map

About Events de Luxe

Events de Luxe is an event planning service based out of Spring, Texas. Events de Luxe can help you make all of your wedding visions and ideas a reality. The team believes that the planning process of your wedding should be fun and stress-free, and they will go above and beyond to ensure that is possible for you. Events de Luxe has a meticulous eye for detail and will create a stunning event that you and your guests won’t soon forget.

Events de Luxe can offer planning assistance for a variety of celebrations, including civil unions, cultural weddings, destination weddings, elopements, eco-friendly weddings, and both religious and non-religious weddings. Some of the services that they offer include:

• Budget analysis

STEPHANIE
Stephanie Zinn

Married on 03/16/2019

Beautiful!!!

How can I start…. Shari was WONDERFUL! She made my special day beautiful! Her team setup everything just the way I wanted without me taking a peek. I had no worries at all! Shari was so responsive ... Read more with me and she even came to my venue for my bridal pictures. Her and her team did a wonderful job and I would HIGHLY recommend them for an event!

J
Joahnna Pittman

Married on 03/15/2019

Absolutely Stunning!

I got the flower and decor package, and Shari exceeded my expectation x1000. I can honestly say she went above and beyond. She worked with me through my indecisiveness, and was patient. I work nights ... Read more and Shari was so understanding she would respond to me at midnight to help me have my dream wedding. I would definitely recommend Events de Luxe! My friends and family are still talking about how beautiful the wedding was.

A
Amanda Morales

Married on 02/17/2019

Becoming Zayas

Shari and her team were impeccable and affordable! They went ABOVE & BEYOND to make sure my florals were exactly what I wanted. Shari was so accommodating to meet with me on multiple occasions and I ... Read more love how passionate she is with her work. Her service was FLAWLESS! I’ve received so many compliments on how beautiful my florals were. Thank you Shari for helping me achieve the wedding of my dreams!!!! I highly recommend you & your team