Events Extraordinaire

Falls Church, VA · View map

About Events Extraordinaire

Whether you are planning an 'over the top' extraganza for 300 of your closest friends, or a small intimate affair for family & friends, we are here to make your wedding dreams a reality. We provide partial, "month of", on-site, and full service coordination. Our planners will work with you to create the wedding you have envisioned.

We specialize in tailoring our services for exactly what you need. We pride ourselves on the personal relationships we develop with our clients, during the planning process. In addition to planning services, we sell invitations, wedding favors and accessories.

41 Reviews for Events Extraordinaire

41 Events Extraordinaire Reviews

S
Sam Lapaille

Getting married on 11/02/2020

Couldn't Have Asked For More

Rachel Weisman of Events Extraordinaire didn't deliver our dream wedding, because she provided more than we could ever dream of. Dealing with her on a professional level was easy- she was quick to ... Read more reply when we had questions, took care of all the little details behind the scenes, helped us navigate common wedding planning snags, and was always prepared and on-time. Rachel's ability to connect with us on a personal level, however, was the reason she was able to capture our vision. Throughout the planning process, it felt more like we were planning with a longtime friend who knew the ins and outs of our personalities. If you're planning a wedding soon, you would be foolish not to contact Rachel at Events Extraordinaire.

R
Rhett Kent

Married on 01/26/2019

Groom here. She was responsive, responsible, professional, and throws an amazing wedding while taking the stress of the bride!

Hands down an amazing experience with Carin. I couldn’t imagine our wedding without her. She is the only vendor that I would pay more for after the fact. She’s worth double or even her weight in gold. ... Read more

K
Katherine

Married on 01/26/2019

Best wedding planner a bride could ask for!

Events Extraordinaire is AMAZING! I honestly don't know what I would have done without Carin, our wedding coordinator, who worked so hard to ensure that we had a perfect wedding. Carin is detail ... Read more oriented, has great taste, and makes sure that you are happy every step of the way in the planning process. Without her, planning would have been beyond stressful, but she took all of that stress away and made sure that every little thing was perfect on our wedding day. She was also fantastic on the wedding day by making sure that we stayed on track, got all of the photos we wanted, and did everything we wanted to do, without my husband or I feeling at all rushed or overwhelmed. I could not recommend Events Extraodinaire and Carin more!